No announcement yet.

What do you plan on watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the plot lines leave something to be desired, but I like the cast. And I think it's Deschanel...? I know there's a 'C' in there...
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      Yeah, the plot lines leave something to be desired, but I like the cast. And I think it's Deschanel...? I know there's a 'C' in there...
      Whichever.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        HAha. Lesley and I just had a conversation yesterday about Bones. It mostly consisted of: "That's still on? Who watches that? I've never heard anyone say they're gonna watch it."

Super is tomorrow for us, and Nitro will be one of the many times it is on this weekend.
        Dude, Bones got picked up for like three seasons. It'll be on forever.

Comment

• So...an hour-long premiere turns into a bullshit "secret premiere" for an animated spy spoof.

Fuck off FX. Fuck right off.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I laughed more at Archer than I did at Sunny. That episode kinda sucked.

But Archer had:

"goodbyethat'syourfingers"

That line killed me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think the constant promo-rape put me off of it.

That and I had other shit I wanted to watch (namely me punching things in the face in that game made for the inner 8 year old).
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Please watch Bones so my dad can continue working. Thank you.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ingrid's been watching that, which means I've been watching it. Its ok. I don't watch much episodic network TV anymore. What's Mr S do on the show?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Please watch Bones so my dad can continue working. Thank you.
                    The wife is soooo jealous of your pops right now. She loves Bones like I love supernatural. What's he do on the show?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Transpo driver. He works on several shows, but mainly Bones. He drives the big ol' trucks that they use for location shoots.

Comment

Transpo driver. He works on several shows, but mainly Bones. He drives the big ol' trucks that they use for location shoots.
                        Cool, driving jobs are harder than most will acknowledge. Well you can rest assured our house is doing it's part to keep pops in business. The wife even enjoys the re-runs on TNT.

Comment

• Ari, work your Hebrew Magic and get me a job in the entertainment bidness.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jake, you wanna be my assistant? You can dust my toys. I'll pay you in chocolate gelt coins.

Comment

• Hahaha.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Jake, you wanna be my assistant? You can dust my toys. I'll pay you in chocolate gelt coins.
                                And by chocolate gelt coins, he means the "presents" his chihuahuas leaves him.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X