No announcement yet.

Advice on handsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would check the Verizon site, the plans could be structured differently on where you are.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Hmms. If you don't mind me asking, what's your monthly bill like? And does that include unlimited data?
      Including tax, the insurance plan, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited simply everything? Roughly $125.00. Haven't seen my first real bill yet, but that's my rough monthly estimate. I'm on Sprint/Nextel.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• My plan is as follows...on AT&T...two blackberries, unlimited data and we share 1500 minutes (I haz no home fone) total with taxes and shite, $160 a month...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Looks like the Nexus is going to outpace the Droid but I'm wondering why would someone drop the $500 on an unsubsidized phone? Who would go from provider to provider?

Comment

• Honestly, I like my Hero (Android 2.0). It's better than the current model Nexus.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• So my upcoming phone bill is $20 higher than the previous. It shows 417kb of data usage. Which I don't use. What the fuck???!??!
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Data usage could be text or pictures. I'd call the network and find out.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It showed only handfull of dates with data usage so its not texting. I even reset the automatic lock to 5 seconds so that it couldn't be happening while in my pocket. Buncha bullshit.

Comment

• Shit. It might have been pictures. My buddy sends me a bunch of sick shit.

Comment

• Then tell him to pay it. That's what I'd do. And if they didn't pay, I'd kick them in the nuts until I reached the equivalent in dues.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I don't have your martial arts training or Street Fighter mastery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          I don't have your martial arts training or Street Fighter mastery.
                          I hate to get out a tired joke, but don't you have Caryle group connections?

Comment

• Shit I have not been in the loop on this topic. I got the droid as well back at the end of Nov. I freakin love the phone. For ROB, I'm with Verizon I have unlimited data, text, and talk for $120.00 a month.

With phones or anything for that matter, I would try them out before you buy, just because it looks awesome in videos or pics doesn't always mean that it is
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• This is why I'm not an early adopter.

Comment

• Ed. Go for the HTC Hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X