No announcement yet.

Advice on handsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DERP! I don't know how to handle multitouch! DERP!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Does no one use plain old phones anymore?

I have a Casio GZOne-TypeV... I can hardly do shit with it, except text, send pics of my junk to unsuspecting individuals, and play 'Bejeweled'

But I've thrown it in the pool, and off the roof of the parking deck... fucker STILL works!

When your Droids and iPhones can endure what I put them through, then perhaps I'll switch.

Comment

• Note to self: Do not let V borrow phone.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Note to self: Do not let V borrow phone.
          Yes...

It will have large dents, and my cock will be your new wallpaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Does no one use plain old phones anymore?

I have a Casio GZOne-TypeV... I can hardly do shit with it, except text, send pics of my junk to unsuspecting individuals, and play 'Bejeweled'

But I've thrown it in the pool, and off the roof of the parking deck... fucker STILL works!

When your Droids and iPhones can endure what I put them through, then perhaps I'll switch.
            I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. My Droid phone was busy sucking me off. Now what were you saying again?
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. My Droid phone was busy sucking me off. Now what were you saying again?
              They have an app for that?

sorry
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I saw videos of people being absolutely brutal to their iPhone, and it didn't die until they shot it with a 9mm. I've definitely put mine through hell, and the screen is still pristine.

Comment

• I sat next to a dude on Friday whose screen was shattered. That always pains me to see that no matter what kind of phone it is.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• My 2G phone was fairly scratched up on the aluminum, so when I got a 3GS I bought a pretty good case from iFrogz, and it's kept it from the body being messed up, and it slightly wraps around the front, so if it is dropped on the front the case takes the hit, not the screen.

I too wince at broken screens. When I go to Best Buy and get a game they offer me the $5 plan for if the "disc is broken, scratched, or destroyed in anyway" and I always freak out at the thought of some person that allows shit they have been bought to be put into harms way like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      Does no one use plain old phones anymore? I have a Casio GZOne-TypeV... I can hardly do shit with it, except text, send pics of my junk to unsuspecting individuals, and play 'Bejeweled' But I've thrown it in the pool, and off the roof of the parking deck... fucker STILL works!

The Blackberry does this...I've thrown a few full speed at walls...picked it up, put the battery back in and the fucker keeps on working...Blackberries are the PDA made for dudes like me an you...(although I love my iPhone)
                      Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I saw videos of people being absolutely brutal to their iPhone, and it didn't die until they shot it with a 9mm. I've definitely put mine through hell, and the screen is still pristine.
                      Yeah, I've dropped mine twice from my SUV...the first time the plastic shit case I had shattered (but absorbed all of the impact)...since then I bought the incase slider case and all has been legit...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• http://gizmodo.com/5495732/nexus-one...-to-sprint-too

Nexus One coming to Sprint. Very intrigued.

Comment

• I love my HTC Hero. I will not cheat. I will not cheat. I will not cheat. I will not cheat. I will not cheat. I will not cheat.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• but the nexus one is dressed all sexy like it wants it
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I never thought the "Bitch, had it coming" defense would apply to cell phones.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Just because it wants it doesn't mean its going to get it. Even though it may deserve it. Goddamn. My English professor would shoot me for those sentences.

Comment

Working...
                                X