Advice on handsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro photographer on the iPhone:

In other words, the secret is composition, composition, composition. The one real advantage the iPhone 3GS has in this regard against past iPhones is that you can change the focal point, which lets you alter the shot in subtle ways, which is one of his tips.
    Check out the photos at the link.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Nice article...and that seems cool. I'm on the fence I want the 3Gs mainly for the extra memory, but it's hard for me to justify spending that much money...when I would still want to buy an iPod classic.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Anyone hear anything about the Samsung Instinct?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

no get the droid
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Getting one. Kind of. HTC is going Droid 2.0.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Squeeeee!! I've ordered mine. Delivered tomorrow morning (I would goto a store but I HATE dealing with crowds).

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                but I prefer Canon over Nikon any day.
                and/or Canon Digital Elph sd750
                What! Nikon is far better than Cannon when it comes to SLR's. I'd agree when it comes to your smaller cameras Cannon always was on top but with all the new cameras Nikon is now putting out Cannon will be taking the back seat.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Vindication? I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                    What! Nikon is far better than Cannon when it comes to SLR's. I'd agree when it comes to your smaller cameras Cannon always was on top but with all the new cameras Nikon is now putting out Cannon will be taking the back seat.
                    This is basically the Ford/Chevy argument...While you guys are giddy for Nikon (which I've had and shot with)...I prefer Canon (which IMO is superior)...at the end of the day they do the same shit, steal Native American souls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      This is basically the Ford/Chevy argument...While you guys are giddy for Nikon (which I've had and shot with)...I prefer Canon (which IMO is superior)...at the end of the day they do the same shit, steal Native American souls.
                      Well then I'm the Chevy and you can be the Ford!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Fix or repair daily.

Comment

• No sir, I'm Chevy...fuck Fords...

Comment

• Fucked Over Repaired Dodge
                            Found On Road Dead

Comment

• Seriously folks the Droid phones are the shit. I've got some kool aid for you right here.

Comment

• Hmms. If you don't mind me asking, what's your monthly bill like? And does that include unlimited data?
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X