No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a terrific weekend at a wedding as well. Had great food and a lot of fun. I even was paired with a super nice groomsman who was into movies and has about 1000 in his collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Oh you crazy Texans...

Is there anything you won't fuck?
      Steers.

Comment

• Notice that he didn't mention the other part of that phrase.

Thank YOU Supreme Court.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
          I had a terrific weekend at a wedding as well. Had great food and a lot of fun. I even was paired with a super nice groomsman who was into movies and has about 1000 in his collection.
          How many anti-war hipsters did you beat up?

Comment

I had a terrific weekend at a wedding as well. Had great food and a lot of fun. I even was paired with a super nice groomsman who was into movies and has about 1000 in his collection.
            You had an opportunity to check out his collection? Do tell.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• None, but I saw Mac and Dee from It's Always Sunny.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ACL Festivus.

BEST. WEEKEND. EVAR.

My sleep schedule dun got goof'd, but fucking hell it was worth it.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hate you. How was The Flaming Lips?
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    I hate you. How was The Flaming Lips?
                    Wayne is the word for god on the lips and hearts of all children (that use human hamster balls as the preferred mode of travel).

Had a very Happy Mondays vibe, what with the safety patrol crew that came out on stage to bust moves.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      How many anti-war hipsters did you beat up?
                      Being female we prefer to kill our prey with psychological torture- very very slow (but I can open a can of whoop-ass, poison, etc.. when need be)

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      You had an opportunity to check out his collection? Do tell.
                      Man he was good-looking but crack-ho skinny, a chain smoker,and 5 years my junior- so that puts in the automatic friend-zone. He did send me a nice email after the wedding though. But if I ever check out his um collection Howard I will let you know.

Comment

Man he was good-looking but crack-ho skinny, a chain smoker,and 5 years my junior- so that puts in the automatic friend-zone. He did send me a nice email after the wedding though. But if I ever check out his um collection Howard I will let you know.
                        Except for the last part, Vin?

Comment

Ahh, well! Glad you had a fun time, and he sounds like he was nice to hang out with anyway.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Except for the last part, Vin?
                            Vin's not crack-ho skinny either. But he is in the friend-zone

Comment

• Damn right...

I'm 194 pounds of Grade A, All-American 'Come And Get It!'

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Damn right...

I'm 194 pounds of Grade A, All-American 'Come And Get It!'
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X