ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All hail Ingrid's sis!

Meanwhile one of my sister's is about to head off to Baltimore to attend MICA.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      All hail Ingrid's sis!

Meanwhile one of my sister's is about to head off to Baltimore to attend MICA.
      I should drive down there to 'ensure her safety'...

J/K

Actually, no... I'm not.

Yes. I'm kidding!

*looks at Ed shifty-eyed*

Comment

• By all means, just remember Vin. You'd be dealing with art students. ART STUDENTS YA HEAR ME!

Comment

• Fucking hate art students. Except for Russ. he's cool.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

By all means, just remember Vin. You'd be dealing with art students. ART STUDENTS YA HEAR ME!
            I'd rather stick my wang in a Salad Shooterâ„¢...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Fucking hate art students. Except for Russ. he's cool.
              Let the record state that Tim was also an art student at one point.

Speaking of which, my sis is aiming to be in graphic design.

Comment

Let the record state that Tim was also an art student at one point.
                This is true - but I went to college as an art student, not an art school. I got a more well rounded education, minoring in History, too.

Still, never was a big fan of being a hardcore art geek, nor going to shows filled with pretentious artistes. The shit I saw...

Comment

• I briefly knew someone who was an art student and he said that Art School Confedential was a perfect example of that world.

That and BRIAN from Spaced.

Comment

• Ingrid, your sister is AMAZING!! Congrats to her, and to you - you're a good sister for running with her to keep her going.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I briefly knew someone who was an art student and he said that Art School Confedential was a perfect example of that world.

That and BRIAN from Spaced.
                      I can relate. I was trying to get into the Mason Gross school over at Rutgers after graduating high school, but went with Monmouth instead. Plus, you go to an art school all you're going to talk about is art. Go to a college, you'll talk about art, history, science, etc. even if it's not your major.

I'll go into this more when I start up my college stories soon (haven't forgotten, just too damn busy lately, and the shit that's just happened today at work.... WOW!).

Comment

• Huhwha?

I went to regahlah uni for undergrad. Or at least as regular as SMU could be (ugggggggh).

Trying for fart school now because I'm self-taught and don't know shit about shit.

GET YOUR NOTES IN ORDER, HUGHES.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Art school chicks are AWESOME. Down to do pretty much anything, anytime, as long as they don't miss the weekly sit in the park with a horrible book and laptop and snap pictures time.

Comment

• I wouldn't know about that, as I never dated one. Artists' models, however...

Comment

• Thanks to everybody for the shout-outs and well wishes. Even though to us she did absolutely amazing, she's still really down on herself for not making it to Kona (the championship race she was trying to qualify for). So, V, when are you doing an Ironman? ;-D
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                                Thanks to everybody for the shout-outs and well wishes. Even though to us she did absolutely amazing, she's still really down on herself for not making it to Kona (the championship race she was trying to qualify for). So, V, when are you doing an Ironman? ;-D
                                When someone grows me a new leg!

Cycling I can do, and have done. I picked up the bug when I was in Italy, and rode a few centuries. But intermediate and pro level racing bicycles are way too expensive these days, and I'm on a fixed income.

Swimming is also very do-able. If you can find your happy place fairly quickly, then you can swim all day when you find your pace.

Running, however... ten, maybe twelve miles max at speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X