• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday - Nothing
    Saturday - Nothing and then party to go to that night
    Sunday - Some kind of podcasting and more nothing
    Monday - Nothing
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hopefully going to the fair and the zoo this weekend. Then a get together at my dad's house for Labor Day. it's round one of IRON CHEF: PULLED PORK BATTLE between my bro and I on Monday. I'm going to win. Easily.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A pulled pork battle between you and your brother? That doesn't sound right at all.

Comment

• He finally admitted to me last weekend that I know more about BBQ than he does after he brought over his "BBQ sauce and pork" that was pathetic. I showed him what's up with his sauce and it came out awesome. It's a big deal to me cause he's the best cook in the family and usually destroys me in everything else.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh, I also plan on seeing The American at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Hopefully going to the fair and the zoo this weekend.
              CHICKEN FRIED BACON MOFO
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If we go, that's the first thing I want to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  If we go, that's the first thing I want to try.
                  You know where to go, right? You know kinda where it is?
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck, MACHETE's out this weekend too? So I need to see The American, Machete, and Piranha 3-D. gahhhjjjhhgfghhh
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I almost forgot about Piranha 3D. The wife won't want to watch it, but maybe, MAYBE I can drag my best friend into going (he didn't sound too impressed by what he heard. Must educate him!).

Comment

• PAX. That is all.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yes!

There damn well should be wall to wall Scott Pilgrim cosplay and other related stuff.

*Quietly works on Scott Pilgrim/Fruit Fucker Fanfic*

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            I almost forgot about Piranha 3D. The wife won't want to watch it, but maybe, MAYBE I can drag my best friend into going (he didn't sound too impressed by what he heard. Must educate him!).
                            Nobody should be impressed - instead realize how awful it is that it's funny.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yep. It's not a good movie at all. However it's fucking FUN AS FUCK.

Comment

• See it for O'Connoll, stay for boobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X