ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High as fuck. All are welcome.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also Sylvia gave me an iPod Shuffle. How the fuck do I connect this thing to my PC?
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        High as fuck. All are welcome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• got a fresh sack of Jack Herer from the dude, about to join y'all
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Sigh. In massive cleaning mode. Helen's parents are coming for a visit (arrive tomorrow night). At least she gave me more than 12 hours notice (like last time).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also Sylvia gave me an iPod Shuffle. How the fuck do I connect this thing to my PC?
              Doesn't it connect through the headphone jack? One of my friends has the one that looks like a postage stamp with a clip on the back and it has some kind of docking station thing witha 3.5 mm plug sticking out of it.

Comment

• Ugly-ass chandelier down, lovely new ceiling fan up in the kitchen! Woot-woots and thanks go to my dad. Today he installed his 17th ceiling fan.

Now for alcohol.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ceiling fans are the worst to install. I've done 5 in my life, and never want to do another.

Comment

• I've uninstalled two fans. That was a big enough pain in the dick that I have no desire to ever install one. Ingrid's dad clearly loves her.

Comment

• Bunch of pansies here. The only time fans are a bitch to install is when you are installing one on a vaulted ceiling.

Comment

• Ceiling fans are why God invented central air.

Comment

• Somewhat cleaned my shower while listening to Marc Maron. It isn't perfect but it's been the best it's looked in five years.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Made some french bread, got drunk, made dinner, watched BSG, took care of bidness. My kind of night.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Somewhat cleaned my shower while listening to Marc Maron. It isn't perfect but it's been the best it's looked in five years.
                              Scrubbed my shower today too. Fucking back is killing me.

Comment

• Dicked around on ME2 most of the morning, Sylvia took me out for sushi and did my laundry, we went back to her place for a bit to watch Crazy Heart and eat pizza with her sister and mom, then she brought me back home where I gifted her with the penis.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X