No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring poutine and over sized hockey jerseys. And that Barq's cotton candy soda.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Bring poutine and over sized hockey jerseys. And that Barq's cotton candy soda.
      haha, you've actually tried that stuff? I think you actually live in Alberta, this whole Texas thing is just an act!!
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Shit, I would bring back cases of it with me when I would leave Toronto. It's fucking incredible.

Comment

• Gonna take the wife unit out tonight, probably to see THE MUPPETS. Going over to a friend's house around noon tomorrow to play various boardgames for ten hours. Sunday is a Christmas party at my old employer...which I still got invited to.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• COTTON CANDY SODA?!?
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Gym, holiday party, Skyrim on Saturday. Laundry on Sunday. Nice, boring weekend.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                COTTON CANDY SODA?!?
                Dude, it's incredible. I would give Rob's left nut to be able to get it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  COTTON CANDY SODA?!?
                  OMG, SUCH A FABULOUS THING EXISTS????

Heading over to see George, who is getting better, but still having trouble getting around. Last weekend, he was okay enough to drive to the supermarket, so he gave me money and I went in and picked him up a few things. So this weekend, we'll go grocery shopping again, but this time he'd like to come in with me and try to do some walking around while we shop. Aaaand, that's about the extent of it for us for the weekend, ha ha!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Dude, it's incredible. I would give Rob's left nut to be able to get it here.
                    I will hook you up. So hard.

Comment

• Splitting for home in an hour and a half, meet up with my best friend to see his "new" car, then spend the rest of the night chillaxinatin'. Saturday, hang with my buddy for a bit, then it's movie time. Might watch the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (original), then the rest of the Millennium series as I've been meaning to watch these after all the good buzz I've heard.

Comment

• It's good, Tim. The new version will have a high bar to surpass.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Noomi

HNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            then the rest of the Millennium series as I've been meaning to watch these after all the good buzz I've heard.
                            Is this the original Millennium series with Lance Henriksen ?

Comment

• One of these days, I'll sit down and watch that.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tim, the first is a great stand alone, but please watch the second and third together. A weakness is the books/movies is that those two chapters are TERRIBLE standing on their own.

Comment

Working...
                                X