X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Virgil.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Took Brittany out with her folks and friends for awesome tex mex birthday dinner. Pissed because a couple that we've been there for several birthdays didn't show up and one friend showed up almost two hours late when we were heading out to leave. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWKWARD. Decided to take her out to a bar I haven't been to since we started dating, my most favoritste irish pub, and I had way more beer than I've had in along time. Now my head is swimming and I wanna sleep.

Comment

• Quiet, blah, weekend. Friday night, Jen and I had a nice dinner out, went to bed early. Saturday my folks, Jen and I went to the Grand Opening party for my "cousin" Michele's new yarn and knitting store in Farmingdale, NJ. Tons of food, wine, etc. Felt kind of hoity-toity, even though it was friends and family there. Really, really proud of Michele and hope the store succeeds.

Sunday was more blah - Jen and I went to Freehold Raceway Mall to get a belated birthday gift card for my brother's wife, and as we were leaving got to play "which car is gonna jump into my parking spot" with a few shoppers. Seriously, no less than THREE cars blocking me and the car next to me as we tried to pull out and leave the mall. Folks just can't be bothered to fucking walk a distance anymore. Also, FUCK anyone who has the gall to wait more than a minute for a parking spot that MAY be available soon. Find a spot, park, walk to the stores. If it's far, tough. You lose this round. Deal with it, take solace in the fact that you're getting some cardio to help trim your fat ass. Shit, the weather wasn't that cold, there's no snow, so no excuses.

Comment

• I'm so happy for your cousin - I really hope her store is a huge success! What a cool thing to have!

Ironically enough, despite George's current leg problems, we regularly park far away and walk it. We both need the excercise!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Thanks, Lisa! She's had it rough the past few years, but she was finally in a position to be her own boss and start something up. I helped out by designing a logo for her store (only used for business cards and letterhead stuff, as the store is part of a strip mall kind of deal, and all the store signs have to be the same), and it was a nice charge seeing the logo on shopping bags and stuff.

Comment

• Does she have a website? I don't knit, but it would be cool to check out her site!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Here ya go, Lisa! Website is by my dad, i did the logo. The thing's a bit of a WIP, but the important info is there.

Comment

• Nice! It's very simple right now, but it's great she's doing stuff like classes too - that's extra income along with the supplies.

Comment

• I didn't have Thanksgiving this weekend, but on Friday I found myself in Gimli (a city about an hour outside of Winnipeg) at a restaurant called Europa, where I proceeded to eat a hot beef sandwich:

It was freaking awesome. What you don't see is that the pile of beef and gravy extended underneath the huge mound of fries. I almost died after eating it, but it would have been a good death.

Saturday was shopping and freelance.

Sunday was shopping and the infuriating morass that was Grey Cup.
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I didn't have Thanksgiving this weekend, but on Friday I found myself in Gimli (a city about an hour outside of Winnipeg) at a restaurant called Europa, where I proceeded to eat a hot beef sandwich:

It was freaking awesome. What you don't see is that the pile of beef and gravy extended underneath the huge mound of fries. I almost died after eating it, but it would have been a good death.

Saturday was shopping and freelance.

Sunday was shopping and the infuriating morass that was Grey Cup.
                      NOMMMMM
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Chow.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The only thing wrong with that is that I have to turn my head sideways to really enjoy it.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My wife won Jets tickets at work for Saturday's game, and they are RIGHT BEHIND the Jet's players box. This weekend is nothing but hockey, shitty food and spending time with my kids and wife (and a wee bit of boozing tonight because damn, this week has kicked the shit out of me).

Comment

• We're gonna grocery shop, pick out a car, go to my company xmas party, then stay indoors all day Sunday enjoying the rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                We're gonna grocery shop, pick out a car, go to my company xmas party, then stay indoors all day Sunday enjoying the rain.
                                could... could I come over and cuddle with you on Sunday? You know, because of the rain and such?

Comment

Working...
                                X