No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WILL WEAR THE DRESS FIRST TO PISS OFF THE DEMONS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lesley, that's great! I'm so glad it's coming together!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Heading down to NJ tonight beacuse we're moving my dad into assisted living. I'll be back on Sunday, so if I don't see you guys much around here today, have a good weekend!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Maybe gonna go out to a movie tonight, day-drinking and then LACMA with a ladyfriend tomorrow (probably followed by boning), then a barbecue on Sunday, then AIN'T DOIN' SHIT ON MONDAY.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You ain't coming to Richard's B-day party on Sunday?

As for myself, I'll be trapped here at work for who knows today, tomorrow, gonna donate some clothes, return some books and then watch Los Angeles Plays itself at the AERO. This thing is apparently three hours long.
            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Nah, I already had plans and don't wanna bail. Which sucks, but eh. He'll be so sloshed that he won't notice. Haha.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I'll say hi for ya.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Totally.

~

Comment

• Less than three hours and I'm a ghost until Tuesday. Should get home in time to shoot the shit with the guy doing our new bathroom (could be finished by day's end Saturday!), then make mah plans for the three-day weekend: gonna try and hit the gun club with my dad, gonna watch some stuff on my DVR, gonna take Jen out to a nice dinner, etc.

Comment

• Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my sister asked to go have lunch with me today, so I've been sitting here waiting on her. She said she was cleaning her car at 9am and would be over. Texted her again bc I haven't ate shit yet, and I'm HOOOOOOOOOOONGRY like Tyrese and she just tells me "well then go eat by yourself im still cleaning my car" fucking great way to start the weekend.

Comment

• Next time order ahead anyway and save yourself from the heartbreak and disappointment.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• still hoping I get out early, just gonna spread that shit in every thread hoping to reap positive karma

also kinda feeling like I'm gonna poop my pants but that's what I get for washing down a carne asada/bean/rice/salsa verde burrito with three Leinenkugels at 11 PM

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my sister asked to go have lunch with me today, so I've been sitting here waiting on her. She said she was cleaning her car at 9am and would be over. Texted her again bc I haven't ate shit yet, and I'm HOOOOOOOOOOONGRY like Tyrese and she just tells me "well then go eat by yourself im still cleaning my car" fucking great way to start the weekend.

Kill her for daring to cross you.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Some advice, Jake? If you can, try to not eat anything after a certain time. Say 8 or 9 PM. Doing that should help you avoid massive poops, nightmares, and could help you burn off some weight, too. Worked wonders for me until I fell off the wagon.

Comment

• Nah, I know, I just was feeling sinister last night.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X