No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wife is having a girlfriend weekend, at a cabin, so it's me alone with the kids.

PIZZA, VIDEOGAMES, ICE CREAM! MOVIES! YAY!

And scotch.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You DO know what "girlfriend weekend" means right?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Only in the movies, Jersh. If life really worked like it did in those movies, we'd all be working as pizza delivery guys.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It was a rough start but, by the power of McKenzie, ya boy threw what ended up being the winning shot. The Hack Panthers are 1-0 going into what will be a long day tomorrow. If/when all goes as planned we'll be playing four games tomorrow in the lead up for the medal round Sunday morning.

Comment

• I look forward to the uplifting film adaptation.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              Only in the movies, Jersh. If life really worked like it did in those movies, we'd all be working as pizza delivery guys.
              Oh I didn't mean wild fun for Martin and his boys. I just meant he's probably gonna get cucked.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I look forward to the uplifting film adaptation.
                It will be uplifting! 3-0 in round robin play. We're seeded in the playoff bracket against the first team we beat. I hope we win because a) it would suck to get this far and lose and b) if we win this game we're guaranteed into the medal round.

Also the news is coming and if we make it my Best Friends shirt will be broadcast all over the region. It will reach tens of homes!
                Last edited by gravedigger; 04-30-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• We lost. This might sound like butthurt but I don't care. I admit we only made like half the shots we needed to. We were all tired and not quite on our game. I would be really disappointed if we lost because the other team was better than us. But I am fucking PISSED because they weren't. Every single garbage, sloppy shot they made (and there were a lot of them, ESPECIALLY the one that sealed our fate) worked out great for them and that's the most maddening thing in the world. The next game would have been tough for us but unless their slop luck hangs on, they're going to get destroyed.

Comment

• That's not so uplifting. :-(
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      We lost. This might sound like butthurt but I don't care. I admit we only made like half the shots we needed to. We were all tired and not quite on our game. I would be really disappointed if we lost because the other team was better than us. But I am fucking PISSED because they weren't. Every single garbage, sloppy shot they made (and there were a lot of them, ESPECIALLY the one that sealed our fate) worked out great for them and that's the most maddening thing in the world. The next game would have been tough for us but unless their slop luck hangs on, they're going to get destroyed.
                      I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER

Sorry though for real bro. Losing is bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        You DO know what "girlfriend weekend" means right?
                        Yeaaaaaah.

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Only in the movies, Jersh. If life really worked like it did in those movies, we'd all be working as pizza delivery guys.
                        Exactly. There's a bigger chance of a lesbo fest than anything else, but that's beside the point. If those chances were real, pizza delivery would be prime work.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Spent the weekend spring cleaning. Threw my back out. It was worth it. Our place is awesome again.

Then we grilled out yesterday afternoon and went on a 90 min walk into the wilderness. Saw some cool animals, the river, etc..

Was really nice and relaxing.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That dam you went by looked like a place a group of kids would find a dead body in an early '90s movie.

Comment

• You should see the half broken sewer gate near it that has a spray painted arrow pointing to go deeper.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spent the weekend dealing with my fucking Dad again. He fell in his assisted living facility on Friday night around 11:30, and he was taken to the hospital. We all had to take turns going to the hospital and checking him out, and we all had to work on trying to get him moved to a fucking nursing home. He loved being the center of attention (he's a narcissist with dementia), so he was having fun while we all cancelled our plans and catered to his needs.

The only plans that I got to keep:
                                - Seeing CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR on Friday night (loved it)
                                - Acting in a short film on Sunday morning. That was fun.

This coming weekend is the wedding reception for my nephew. We've all made the collective decision that my Dad is not fucking coming. He can't stand not being the center of attention, and he almost ruined my brother's wedding last year with his demands for exclusive attention from everyone. We were able to shield my brother and his new wife from it (he only found out about it this weekend when we were discussing the upcoming reception), but it was an absolute endurance test that we aren't wanting to repeat.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X