No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad Gucci's doing well and it wasn't worms.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's cuter than his namesake, Rob!

Comment

• "What's in the box, whatsintheboooox?"

Comment

• art supplies haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              art supplies haha
              Hey! Been awhile since we saw any Art By Robâ„¢ here. Paint a picture of Fahey doing something awesome!

Comment

• Fahey is a cutie!

I still want cuddlz.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• So the pops bought a new dog yesterday, a 2 year old min-pin runt. He told us he was going to get one and we assumed it would be just like our old min-pin. NOPE. This dog is 6 pounds and is the tiniest fucking dog I've ever seen. Also very timid. A far cry from our old dog. We brought Fahey down for Memorial Day and was it was fun watching him with the new dog.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The two dogs got along OK?

Comment

• He got along with the new dog and then my dad started introducing the two other big dogs to the mix and Fahey was laying the smack down.

Comment

• Seems Fahey is aptly named.

Comment

• Where's the pics?

Comment

• Yeah Pics rerb. I'll post pics of our new addition once she's made the trip.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Any one interested in two kittens? Brother and sister strays, between 2 and 4 months old. They've been coming around the neighborhood for about a week, says one of my neighbors, but this week they're so hungry they're finally coming up to people and being sociable.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So my parents took the girl kitten and we took the boy yesterday. Nathan named him Charlie. Oscar is slowly coming around, he may not play with Charlie, but he can at least get close without being an ass.
                                Penny on the other hand has been a raging bitch since we brought him home. She can't even be on the same floor as him without hissing and growling. She hisses at me and Nathan because we smell like Charlie. Even worse, she's painted Oscar as a traitor since he isn't behaving the same way as her. She and Oscar were/are as close as litter mates, so this hurts to watch. I just want my little princess back.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X