• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utterly adorable. I wantz cuddlz!
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/v/PgIz1Add98s&hl

Comment

• Anyone got a non-prescription worm medicine they've used? Pretty sure Gucci has them, he's been dragging his butt and whining nonstop for two days, and hiding behind the chairs like he does when he's sick.

Comment

• Did you check Drs. Foster & Smith? Otherwise, I think you'll have to go to the vet.

Just checked their website. Even if you buy a wormer, they recommend going to the vet to be sure.
          Last edited by JLynnCarr; 03-12-2012, 05:42 PM.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yeah, we took a look at him when Brittany got home. He had poopoo all in his coat, and his butt is SUPER red and irritated. I'm taking tomorrow off to get him to the vet.

Comment

• Had an infection that inflamed his anal sacs. Had to express those, give him a shot, and I've got antibiotics to give him. I smell so horrible right now, but he already is acting better.

Comment

• Anal sacs.

This is why we are at the top of the food chain.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And by looking up, the rest of the food chain has an unobstructed view, and can smell, our anal sacs.

Comment

• Good to hear that Gucci is okay. I caught Fahey sliding on his butt past my recording area this weekend. Couldn't stop laughing. He looked so happy
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope he turned to look at you with a big smile on his face when he scooted by, Rob. I'd have laughed my ass off.

Comment

• He totally did. It was hilarious.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's OK though, right? No medical issues due to the butt scoot?

Also, next time he does it, pics and video for the site. Just because.

Comment

• We had a boston terrier one time with that anal sac problem. Once every couple of years her ass would look like this....

Trip to the vet and viola!! Normal ass again.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For the record, I'm glad that Gucci is OK. Just realized that I didn't address that.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All good Matt. Most of the time a dog scoots his ass and he's just wiping, this is the first time I've had a dog get his sacs infected and needed a special squeezing trip. And I'm not sure how much higher on the food chain we are. Nasty case of hemorrhoids (what a weird fucking word to spell) has got to be just as bad as anal sacs.

Comment

Working...
                                X