No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fucking cat! So great. He's all like "I am so gay for you that I'm salivating" which is hilarious and a good ego boost.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Awww! Gay cat drool is indeed awesome! Is he giving you the sleepy "I LOVE YOUOUUUU!!!" eyes as he purrs? Ed does that to George, and allergic or not, George just melts.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Nathan, how is Stubbie doing today? Better I hope!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• What Lesley said - hope Stubbie's Ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
            This fucking cat! So great. He's all like "I am so gay for you that I'm salivating" which is hilarious and a good ego boost.
            It's your hair, Jake...

It haz sooper ghey powerz...

Comment

• Stubbie update, plz! Kthxbai.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Stubbie was ok this morning. We gave him some of his old dry food and he pigged out. Maybe wet food is his kryptonite. Left him with a super full bowl. Hopefully he gorges himself.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Stubbie was ok this morning. We gave him some of his old dry food and he pigged out.
                    That's GREAT news! One of the best things you can ask for after a pet's been acting sick is to see them get their appetite back in a big way!

Comment

• Yeah, I was afraid that he wouldn't eat that food either.

Comment

• "

Nathan, how is Stubbie doing?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish my Edison a happy and healthy 15th birthday! I got him when he was 5 mos. old, and he's now 15 years old (and yes, I know my cat's birthday, fuck you very much!)

In honor of the man himself, here's a picture of Edison showing off his junk:

"Happy Birfday to me? Happy Birfday to alla youse, gettin' to see dis fine specimen!"

Comment

• He's been eating kitten food. Better than nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            He's been eating kitten food. Better than nothing.
                            Is his appetite better? Are you going for a follow up back at the vet? We're still sending him all our good wishes!

Comment

• Well, he's eating. Hungry enough to eat steak and bacon!!

Comment

• Yaaay! Give him steak and bacon if he wants it - it's a national holiday! And if he doesn't tear your face off, give him a big hug and kiss from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X