X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlov's Bowels

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      What's the deal with that thing where you're 10 minutes from home & suddenly your body is all "okay, we've been waiting for this all day. LET'S GO POOP!"? And then it's a race against the clock?
      Don't know, but let me tell you. You BETTER win that race.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DYING.

http://jalopnik.com/this-is-the-most...46301/@maxread

Comment

• "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." My apologies do nothing to drown out the heinous noises that seem to carry on and reverberate throughout the small cabin indefinitely. If that's not bad enough, I have one more major problem. The privacy screen stops right around shoulder level. I am sitting there, a disembodied head, in the back of the plane, on a bucking bronco for a toilet, all while looking my colleagues, competitors, and clients directly in the eyes.

SO GOOOD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pretty sure the guy before me had a shit weasel. It's an explosion of blood in the bowl. Not good.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Why was this ever a thread?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• because some of us have to poop Russ. WE CAN'T ALL BE LIKE YOU WHO DOESN'T POOP.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's just business, nothing personal.

I'm sure you can glean my choice in that old poll.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://deadspin.com/a-treasury-of-yo...ign=thursdayPM

Comment

• Hi.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's that time of year again:

http://deadspin.com/time-for-your-wo...ies-1681086660

Comment

• hahahaha

Comment

• We've been potty training and tonight was the first time number two happened. She got scared by the plop and started crying. I wanted to say "it's okay, we all get scared by what is happening in the bowl from time to time" but instead just cheered and clapped.

Comment

• Yeah, thus far the only success we've had has been with the peeing. And even that has been few and far between. Still holding out hope to have it more regular by her second birthday...

But, for real, congrats on the milestone, Grave!
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Much congrats on your daughter's first deuce, Grave! Here's to many more!

Comment

Working...
                                X