No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost the tree in the front yard. It wasn't very big and missed our house and the neighbors, thank God. This solves our problem of when and how we got rid of it. Will post pics later for those not on the book of face.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Glad you and Nathan, and your neighbors, are OK, Ingrid!

Had to do a detour to get to work - bit of icy rain here's made things slippery and caused a massively huge tree branch to block the road I usually take. Weather's changed to regular rain, and might get up to 40 degrees today, so a lot of this stuff should melt soon.

Comment

• When Wednesday morn came it was freezin' rain
        And the wreck of the Timmy Fitzgeraaaaaallld!

Early morning call cancelling work this AM. Thank GOD I don't have to drive in this shit! Everything's just covered in a sheet of ice.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 20 outside, but luckily no ice. Well except for my office windows, they are just 3 huge sheets of ice. News is saying to expect rolling blackouts for the next few days as well, wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            When Wednesday morn came it was freezin' rain
            And the wreck of the Timmy Fitzgeraaaaaallld!
            Thank you, Iggy Lightfoot!

Comment

• The Legend Lives on
              From the Lenape on Down
              Of the Big Lake they Call Muskenetcong
              The Lake it is said never gives up her dead
              When the skies of February turn gloomy . . .

Shit. THAT doesn't rhyme. . .
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Nice try though.

1/2 credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  20 outside, but luckily no ice. Well except for my office windows, they are just 3 huge sheets of ice. News is saying to expect rolling blackouts for the next few days as well, wonderful.
                  Oh man if we lose power for too long we're fucked. Old house, hardly any insulation and my mom thinks 70 degrees is cold.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Second power outage. Had about an hour of uptime at work. My UPS decided not to work and my MOBO fried on the old POS PC I had, so I scored a new fancy desktop!

Josh - prepare for them. Turn up the heat NOW. Rolling blackouts are planned and confirmed for ALL of Texas until Saturday.

Comment

• Dude with our lack of insulation 45 minutes* is going to be hell. Let me go dig out all the blankets.

*the alleged downtime
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can confirm the 45 minutes. I hop power isn't going out at the house much, I have the crockpot going!

Comment

• *sits back and enjoys the fact that the storm missed us*
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope you guys get a hurricane.

Comment

• What's that? I can't hear you over the buzz of the power rushing through our building.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• As long as I can walk to the store and get booze, I'll get through this.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X