Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck yeah, HEAT WAVE today. Gonna hit 30+

YESSSSsss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, it was pretty damned nice out today. Almost felt like Spring was teasing us.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It is funny how we define spring as anything over 30 degrees! I will agree tho, it felt amazing outside even at 8 am.
        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Weather is INSANE down here right now. In the 20 minute drive to work it dropped about 25 degrees, with another 20 to go at least. The rain is coming down in blinding sheets, my favorite. And Friday we have a chance for snow! Very glad I'm off Friday since 99% of Houstonians can't drive in the rain we have all the time let alone snow, but better, if it snows I can go outside and play in it.

Comment

• lulz to Billy trying to do a snow angel in half an inch of snow.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Supposed to have 3 inches. Regardless, snow angels will be brought!

Comment

• Fuck me running I don't want to go out in this.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 1/2" of ice completely covered my car.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We're getting freezing drizzle right now. Should be raining/sleeting soon. Might get snow tonight into Wednesday, and then rain. Very weird stuff today.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It is kinda white out there.

Meh.

(I'd rather not have my fucking flight canceled.)
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-01-2011, 08:29 AM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Aaaaaaand flight canceled.

Looks like sleepin' in is in the cards for this guy.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Where were you trying to go?

Comment

• Savannah. DFW is basically a dead clown right now...stuffed in the trunk of national transportation's Daewoo. I'll just book for later in the week, no biggie.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-01-2011, 01:16 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Plus you got the whole super bowl thing going on.

Hell, Dallas must be like a combo of Die Hard 2 and Black Sunday (Or Two-Minute Warning, your choice).
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X