No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so weird that it's warm out (almost 40) and pouring rain. Fuckin' MN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Warming up in my neck of the woods, too. They're calling for the temp to hit near 50 (!) this weekend. May get some rain Sunday, too.

Comment

• I've got killer ice dams on my roof. Thank GOD that's covered under insurance with our association.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fucking 80 here today.

Comment

• Currently 50 degrees here

Brisk
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
              This is why I love that Rob and I don't really go out. We don't have to worry about drunk drivers driving on pure ice and killing us on NYE.
              Same here! They're maniacs the way they drive around here. We're not doing anything tomorrow night (we're not big NYE peoples - frankly, I just never see the big deal about it - and George has to work), so we're going out for a nice dinner on New Year's day.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Five degrees and probably 5-6 inches of new snow. Hooray for First Ascent and a snow plow on my 4-wheeler.

Comment

• Yes. . . Winter: Fuck it. snow cleavage.jpg

The wife was mortified. I thought it was rather flattering.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That's dead sexy, that is, Iggy! Needed to be done, and I'm sure it gave the neighborhood aesthetic a needed boost.

Comment

• Those knockers are glorious! You be proud!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Snow is falling where I used to live. My sister and a friend of hers made this:

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• We are expected to get our ice storm of the season on Monday. For us they are predicting 5-7 inches of snow ( I know you all laugh) and about 1/2 inch to an 1 inch of ice which means we most likely will lose power. So I am gathering up the kindling and oil lamps and getting ready- I hate losing power.

Comment

• Yeah, but for your area, Cass, that's a lot of snow for Georgia.

Comment

• Now is not the time to say that it's 70 outside, right? And will be for the next couple of days. It's rough living in central Florida.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• We've got 27 degrees and some snow falling here. Had some yesterday - total for us will be about 3-6 inches. I also heard at the outpatient surgery center there's a damn good chance for a nor'easter Tuesday and Wednesday.

Hey, if it keeps me home from work...

Comment

Working...
                                X