No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing something? How is driving in the rain tricky? Hydroplaning?

Comment

• My wreck was caused by hydroplaning. Driving in the rain is hard y'all.

Also I see the exact opposite of Billy "OOOOOOH IT'S RAINING, 123 MPH SOUNDS SAFE!!!"
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hmm. Maybe it doesn't rain enough up here or our roads are better but I think I've only had one hydroplane instance and its wasn't a long glide.

Comment

• yeah, my only issue in rain is if it's coming down so hard the wipers do nothing.

So my drive home was AWESOME. SO MUCH FUN SLIDING AROUND THE FREEWAY WHEEEEEEeeeEEEE
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Hmm. Maybe it doesn't rain enough up here or our roads are better but I think I've only had one hydroplane instance and its wasn't a long glide.
            Houston area has a metric butt ton of 18 wheel traffic that rapes our roads. Not sure about your state, but it does make a difference.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well this is the interchange in question, the really tall one isn't in in this pic though, you can see the other pillar in the background.

Comment

• Yeah, fuck going up those high ass ones in full torrential down pour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  So my drive home was AWESOME. SO MUCH FUN SLIDING AROUND THE FREEWAY WHEEEEEEeeeEEEE
                  They did fuck all to prepare the roads for this. Bastards. Whoever is in charge of MNDOT needs to be fired right fucking now.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The high is only 61 today, and I got to wear a sweater in April. Thanks Minnesota!

Comment

• We'll have a high of 74 today, cloudy with a bit of wind. Tomorrow, Record Store Day, will be moderately cloudy with a high of 60.

Coming up next, Anderson and Jamie review the new Tom Cruise sci-fi flick, Oblivion, and all the latest Hollywood gossip! But first, Gravedigger with Sports! Take it away, 'Digger!

Comment

• so robert street was pure ice this morning. so much fun driving to work.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Had no issues on my drive in this morning. My neighborhood needed some plowing, but the highways were pretty much fine.

It's snowing again, though.

RAGE
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            We'll have a high of 74 today, cloudy with a bit of wind. Tomorrow, Record Store Day, will be moderately cloudy with a high of 60.

Coming up next, Anderson and Jamie review the new Tom Cruise sci-fi flick, Oblivion, and all the latest Hollywood gossip! But first, Gravedigger with Sports! Take it away, 'Digger!
                            All I got is WHAMMY!

Comment

• another 6-8 inches tonight. Goddammit.

Comment

• i can't deal anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X