No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sweltering part of summer here hits around July and goes until maybe October, sometimes.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Sweltering? Not sure what that is but July-October here is ball melting hot. Like your balls will literally melt if you stay outside too long.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We get temps between 90 and 100 with extreme humidity due to our proximity to the ocean. Wet heat is worse than dry heat in some ways. The humidity slaps you and then beats you down in a matter of seconds.

Comment

• Not gonna win this one, Jen, considering where Josh lives.

Our typical NJ summer:

Josh's summer:

Comment

• currently snowing outside. godfuckingdammit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DUDES. LADIES. GUYS. Fucking 44 this morning and I wore a hoodie and t-shirt to work. THIS SHIT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING. Sorry Rob, but if we get this weather I hope you stay snowed in and have to eat your neighbors and drink their blood to survive. Our company employee appreciation BBQ is this afternoon and it will be the first time it wasn't balls fucking hot for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                We get temps between 90 and 100 with extreme humidity due to our proximity to the ocean. Wet heat is worse than dry heat in some ways. The humidity slaps you and then beats you down in a matter of seconds.
                HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, It's so cute that you're explaining humidity to me, a Texan. You're good peeps Jen. The best.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Not gonna win this one, Jen, considering where Josh lives.

Our typical NJ summer:

Josh's summer:

Pretty much that.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                DUDES. LADIES. GUYS. Fucking 44 this morning and I wore a hoodie and t-shirt to work. THIS SHIT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING. Sorry Rob, but if we get this weather I hope you stay snowed in and have to eat your neighbors and drink their blood to survive. Our company employee appreciation BBQ is this afternoon and it will be the first time it wasn't balls fucking hot for it.
                I can deal with this for a while. 44 degrees is much nicer than OHMYGODWHYAREMYBALLSSIZZLING degrees.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Snowing again. It's not sticking (thank God), but it's still snowing.

RAGE.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Freezing cold and rainy last week. Today through Thursday it's 75 and sunny. Friday it goes cold and rainy again, which is good because my company xmas party outfit involves a fucking pimp daddy Hemingway sweater.

Comment

• COLD AGAIN

HOT AGAIN
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Freezing cold and rainy last week. Today through Thursday it's 75 and sunny. Friday it goes cold and rainy again, which is good because my company xmas party outfit involves a fucking pimp daddy Hemingway sweater.
                        Can't wait to see the pics, Skinny Boy!

Comment

• it's the first shitty real snow of the season. drive home was meh.

is winter over yet?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• tonight's drive home is gonna suck. freezing rain and snow sucks. goddammit minnesota.

Comment

• Yeah, probably gonna leave early today to work from home.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So much snow. If my flight is delayed tomorrow I will kill someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X