No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear February: you are almost done, what the fuck is up with -41 ºC/-41.8 ºF ? Knock that shit off, some of us are bus riders >
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Unless Philly has amazing seafood, I call bs on that.
      It does. Especially the blue crab from the Chesapeake Bay. YUM.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Well, when visiting the historic Delaware Valley area... feel free to stop by 'Vin's'™!

He will make you... a true believer!

"Bali Mangthi Kali Ma. Did you order the fish? It's fresh! Shakthi Degi Kali Ma. Yes, the veal IS quite exquisite! Thank you! Kali ma... Kali ma... Kali ma, shakthi deh! A 15% tip and a Sankara stone! Kali bless you! Thank you! Come again!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          "Bali Mangthi Kali Ma. Did you order the fish? It's fresh! Shakthi Degi Kali Ma. Yes, the veal IS quite exquisite! Thank you! Kali ma... Kali ma... Kali ma, shakthi deh! A 15% tip and a Sankara stone! Kali bless you! Thank you! Come again!"
          post of the day, 2-25-2011
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed.

Comment

• WTF

February was not kind to train traffic in Montana, with costly business delays as rails used by 40 or more trains a day were taken offline for repairs.
              The worst may have been last weekend when a vicious snowstorm drifted in an idling Burlington Northern Santa Fe train so badly that it had to be dug out with shovels before it could move.
              “There was a train stopped that was actually frozen. This is extremely rare,” said Gus Melonas, BNSF spokesman. “Rarely does Mother Nature stop our railroad in Montana; however, last Saturday due to excessive winds blowing over 60 mph to 70 mph in the Browning and Glacier Park area, we had a train that was stopped.”
              The winds blew a 6-foot drift across the train and packed heavy snow between its wheels. Everything from hand shovels to large equipment had to be brought in to clean it, Melonas said.
              link to full story

Comment

• gonna hit 50 this week.

yessss
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A year ago yesterday it was 64.

Comment

• GODDAMMIT JEFF STOP SHITTING ON MY PARADE.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At this point last year, I'm pretty sure that we could see almost 100% of our lawn.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        GODDAMMIT JEFF STOP SHITTING ON MY PARADE.

Comment

• hahah yes.

Comment

• Getting snow tomorrow and Wednesday. I HATE THIS STATE.

Comment

• Pretty much 85 all week. Wait, this is the Spring thread right?
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• all the rain this weekend ba-leeeeewwwww
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X