Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chubby Rain or GTFO.

Hope it stays as nice as today. Wanna go to the park and draw people this weekend. THAT'LL FREAK 'EM OUT
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-01-2011, 01:11 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chocolate Rain or GTFO
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        I love that a winter storm = Heavy Rain.
        Well it's going to bring us below freezing for the first time this year as well, but we get rain instead of snow. Heavy rain is the norm in Houston when we aren't in a historic drought.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Well it's going to bring us below freezing for the first time this year as well, but we get rain instead of snow. Heavy rain is the norm in Houston when we aren't in a historic drought.

Pussies.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We had a nice dusting this morning but it's fucking DECEMBER 1st AN NO MAJOR SNOW FALL!!!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Colin is Whose Line's GOAT.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Pussies.
                The cold doesn't bother me. Now the 115 degree 100% humidity days can fuck right the hell off. And by days I mean 70% of the year.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  The cold doesn't bother me. Now the 115 degree 100% humidity days can fuck right the hell off. And by days I mean 70% of the year.
                  All of this. I love all the cold and rain. It's the fucking best.

Comment

• so the snow is here. Shitties were busted today. yessssss

Comment

• Bet that awd is nice.

Comment

• I don't get traction control. It just make my brakes sound like shit and let's me slide straight....

Comment

• A friend of pure got into an accident tonight driving home. Slid off the road into a ditch. She's OK and her car is fine, thank God. I guess winter is here...
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Be careful, you guys! How much snow and ice did you all get?
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The rain is here, which means come Monday we get our winter back for a few days.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks like a like a couple of inches. It's the wet, slick, heavy stuff too.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X