Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep. We woke up with ice covering everything this morning. HATE HATE HATE
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Foggy as fuck this morning. Visibility was nil. Roads wet and slick. Possible flurries later. Horseshit.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haah! Awesome!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• that's awesome, Rob! Did you make that? If so, can I share it with others?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So Rob, Matt, Bdubbs, is this a normal winter for you all? Is this how it goes every year-this much snow?

Comment

• Usually but we've been lucky the last few years in regards to snow totals.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• we usually don't get dumped on this badly in December (this is the third snowiest December on record, so far). It's usually more spread out over the entire Winter.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Monday Snowfall in the Twin Cities: 4.6" (new 24 hour record for Dec. 20)

December Snowfall So Far: 28.8" (last year at this time only 10.4" had fallen)

Winter Snowfall So Far at MSP: 38.6" (last year at this time we had picked up only 13.2")

Comment

• WOW, that's a hell of a lot, you guys! Please be careful out there.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Yeah, us East Coasters do be fuckered. Looking at about 12-18" of the white stuff by Monday afternoon. So, my ass will be out sometime tomorrow AM shoveling our cars out along with the rest of my neighborhood.

Luckily, I'm off anyway thanks to the holiday. I do dread the shoveling I'll have to do Tuesday when i go back to work - if I don't shovel out the mailbox, and the curb with it, the local Post Office won't deliver. In short, I'm a one-man road crew Tuesday.

Hope all y'all in my neck of the woods are home safe and snug, as are your loved ones.

Fuck, I HATE winter.

Comment

• Yup, it's hit over here too, Tim. It started coming down right around the time we were finishing breakfast, and got heavy by around 11 AM. Right now, it's still snowing heavily, and it's at least six inches - you can't see the curb of the sidewalk from the street. I might not be able to get out to do my errands tomorrow - it could just be a day of staying in and cleaning!

Comment

• Our low tonight is 35. High yesterday was 75. I hate wide temp shifts.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• You be sure to take care of yourself, Howard - that's an easy way to get sick, by those wild temperature swings.

Comment

• Too late. Tonsils are already swollen and somehow I got an ear infection. I know why babies cry.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X