Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my... oops.
    Haaah! You did not, ya big fat liar-head!

Here it is, 8 AM, and I'm at my desk. No one else in the office but me... and the chairman of our east coast division. Who's lookin' good to the Big Cheeze THIS morning, eh?

We got about nine inches (heh heh...nine inches....), and since our Mayor is now terrified of what the general population thinks of him, the streets were actually plowed by the time I headed out at 7 AM. It was still sloppy getting here, but once I reached the subway, it didn't take long at all.

And so here I sit, with my three egg whites with turkey on toast, a banana, and a cup of black coffee (total weight watchers points = 5, suckahs!). I actually should be able to get a good amount of work done today, since two of my bosses are trapped on the west coast, one is trapped in Pennsylvania, and the fourth one never asks me to do anything.
    Last edited by Lisa; 01-12-2011, 06:20 AM.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my... oops.

Anyway, just got done digging my car out. Snow's stopped, main roads are supposedly pretty clear, so I'm going to attempt the trek to PA for work. Chances are, however, they probably didn't plow out the driveway at work, so parking might be fun.

Kinda wish it was still snowing so I can justify staying home, but guilt is compelling me to try going in.
      Since I don't know what route you take, I'll just say I-95 is ok. So are the Blue Route and the Schuykill. 422 is choked at Oaks heading into KOP, but that's a daily thing. SEPTA Rail is running 6-10 min. behind schedule.

That's your metro traffic on the two's. I'm Vin.

Comment

• Got well below freezing this morning, still hovering right at freezing. Strong winds too, we actually had a "don't freeze your goddamn face off at the bus stop" warning last night. No snow or anything though, it's a goddamn beautiful sunrise outside my window. So inviting. So warm. So bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Since I don't know what route you take, I'll just say I-95 is ok. So are the Blue Route and the Schuykill. 422 is choked at Oaks heading into KOP, but that's a daily thing. SEPTA Rail is running 6-10 min. behind schedule.

That's your metro traffic on the two's. I'm Vin.
          Thanks, Vin! Yep, the roads are pretty clear more or less (PA and NJ finally had their shit together it seems), and the drive home shouldn't be too bad. Not a whole lot of traffic on the roads or at the local offices. Schools are closed, too.

More news after the break, including Lisa with Celebrity Gossip, Jake with Sports, Hocken with the weather, and "He Said, She Said..." with Rob and Lesley. Plus Matt will give us a preview of tonight's prime time line-up - will Sarah manage to get the cows to come home, or will she have to fight a bear to do it? Matt previews "Little House on the Ari", after these commercial messages...

Comment

• "Little House on the Ari" - DYING over here!!!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday...
                I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• I forgot how bad the static gets in winter.

Shocked myself four times already just opening doors.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We are shut down again tomorrow. 4th day in a row.

Comment

• Jesus...stay safe, Cass.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sorry to hear, Cass - stay safe, and keep warm, girl!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          I forgot how bad the static gets in winter.

Shocked myself four times already just opening doors.

Try doing laundry.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We all know Russ doesn't' wear clothes.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought that Jake doesn't wear clothes?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Jake walks around nude, Russ wears paper bags.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X