No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone's gotta use the leftover bags from the lickuh-stoe.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So my boss has been traveling this week, and was supposed to come back this afternoon, but of course, got stuck in Pittsburgh. So we got him a hotel for tonight, changed his flight from today to tomorrow morning, and told him to wait it out.

He wraps up his last meeting this morning, and then sends me an email, "Can you check on flights that will get me back today?" HIIIILARIOUS!! I'm like, "Okay, but my guess is none." They stopped all flights coming IN to NY, and showed footage on the news of the three big airports, which were empty. So I called Travel just to placate him, had a good giggle with our agent who answered, and then emailed him back - "Nope. Go have a nice hot dinner somewhere, and stay warm - you're not coming home till tomorrow." I mean, *I* knew he wasn't getting back today. I just had to call Travel so I could honestly say to him, "Yes, I called."

And actually, I have an even better one - the admin who sits in front of me? His boss - who is a super duper plantinum member on American Airlines - was going to D.C., and tells him, "But I have preferred status - just tell them it's me." Oh, yeeeesss! Of course! All flights are cancelled, but I'm sure they'll whip one up just because it's YOU. Chump wound up taking Amtrak!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Jake walks around nude, Russ wears paper bags.
        Well of COURSE he does. With the static being as bad as it is, if he were wearing plastic he'd fucking explode.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So even though today was supposed to be sunny, it's snowing. Boooo
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We were supposed to get light flurries today...tell that to the virtual whiteout that I'm seeing outside.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
              So even though today was supposed to be sunny, it's snowing. Boooo
              Boooooo, I hate when the weatherman lies!
              I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• It hit 40+ today. But did anything substantial melt off? FUCK NO.

Comment

• Cold today. It's supposed to hit -15 tomorrow with the possibility of -40 windchill.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Good lord. Wonder if that means a cold front is headed this way, it's in the 70s right now.

Comment

• Currently 54, with a high of 75 today.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• EVERY FUCKING DAY with this SHIT! AGGGGGH, so over the snow!
                        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• So I woke up to a beautiful sunny day and....ice on the ground? WTF

Comment

• An average of 23 degrees till Tuesday.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• 8 degrees. Feels like -2. FUuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, 12 degrees here, so... you win, Nathan.... you win - THIS TIME!

Comment

Working...
                                X