No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it were cold, then we would get snow on Christmas too. Forecast on Friday is for wet weather, temp 76. Want to come down and help me take the Christmas lights off the palm trees?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      If it were cold, then we would get snow on Christmas too. Forecast on Friday is for wet weather, temp 76. Want to come down and help me take the Christmas lights off the palm trees?
      That sounds borderline sexual, Howard.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Only if you want it to be Matt.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• tease.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            OK, so apparently it's clobberin' time for us in Minnesota. It's supposed to start snowing like a mofo around 4pm today, dumping 5-7 inches on us overnight. We're supposed to get continued snow through Saturday, with a total accumulation over 20 inches.

White Christmas indeed.
            Goddamn. Guess it's time to go get a shit ton of booze and movies today.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Goddamn. Guess it's time to go get a shit ton of booze and movies today.
              Great minds think alike, I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                tease.
                Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Only if you want me to be Matt.
                And answered already too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  And answered already too.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Yeah seriously, this weather is bananas, I just had to take off my sweatshirt...I started to sweat. But anyhoo, I'm very jealous, I wish we could have a white Christmas in LA. Instead we get to wear shorts, wife beaters and flip flops to the market on Christmas Eve
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      Yeah seriously, this weather is bananas, I just had to take off my sweatshirt...I started to sweat. But anyhoo, I'm very jealous, I wish we could have a white Christmas in LA. Instead we get to wear shorts, wife beaters and flip flops to the market on Christmas Eve
                      B says NO to flip flops
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Yeah seriously, this weather is bananas, I just had to take off my sweatshirt...I started to sweat. But anyhoo, I'm very jealous, I wish we could have a white Christmas in LA. Instead we get to wear shorts, wife beaters and flip flops to the market on Christmas Eve
                        I'd much rather wear that then be stuck inside for the next 3 days.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                          B says NO to flip flops
                          Chicks can wear flip flops...dudes should not wear flip flops unless they are by a pool, in a gym shower or at the beach...or in a tropical country...FLIP FLOPS SHOULD/MUST NEVER BE WORN WITH JEANS/KHAKIS/PANTS...MAN LAW

Comment

• ...and Scoot, I bought a pair in Argentina cuz I looked like an idiot walking to and from the pool in Nikes.

Comment

...and Scoot, I bought a pair in Argentina cuz I looked like an idiot walking to and from the pool in Nikes.
                              Haaa, what a fool... Nikes at the pool

Comment

• I think that we got a foot of snow last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X