• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godspeed, Fej.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FFUUUUUUUUU

I'm stuck at work for another 2 hours. WANT TO GO HOME NOW TO NOT DIE LATER.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Going to be like 65-70 on Christmas Day. I wanted to drink hot cocoa at some point this year :-/

Comment

• GET THE FUCK OUT
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Going to be like 65-70 on Christmas Day. I wanted to drink hot cocoa at some point this year :-/
            Sounds like your entire holiday season is fucked. How bout you take a trip to our arctic tundra and shovel our 3 + ft of snow!
            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              awesome. 7 inches tonight. joy.
              Seven inches at night is always a good thing.

Oh, wait.... nevermind....
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Would if I could Dubbs. I love the snow. Course when I lived in it I had two underground parking spaces and a subway stop right outside my door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  Seven inches at night is always a good thing.

Oh, wait.... nevermind....
                  This is what I'm saying!

Also, you must spread rep.....yadda yadda
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I got her Ingrid. Dirty birdy.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• took an hour to drive 12 miles. FUCK THIS STATE.

Comment

• I went to Walgreens for Tussin and rolled down both windows and jammed the new Kanye. I should have taken a dog so they could have let their hair blow as well. It took about 10 minutes, but I went the long way.

Comment

• Woke up to more snow today. The shit from TWO MONTHS AGO still hasn't really melted off. Hate.

Comment

• Any motherfucker that complains about rain will get cock punched. If the shit AIN'T FREEZING AND COVERING SHIT WITH ICE THEN SACK THE FUCK UP.

Comment

• In that case, I'll get my coat.

*walks off*
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Will somebody tell our new ICE AGE that 'today' is the actual first day of Winter? Will you? Thanks, because we've already gotten more effing snow this year than we did all of last year.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X