Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man FUCK ERCOT
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• omg today's high is 65 and I'm in heaven. BEING COOL AND NOT SWEATING JUST EXISTING IS NICE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ohhhh, that sounds like heaven, Rob! That’s about as hot as I ever want it to be. I don’t deal well with heat OR humidity. “Move to the southwest, it’s a dry heat!” Fuck that. It’s still 100
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• lol, it's a dry heat....sure and you better get everything done outside that you can before 8 am because you will fry.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When I went to Tucson it was dry as fuck...but it was WAY higher elevation and the sun was just on top of you fucking BAKING you. I thought it was wild how their downtown didn't start getting busy until 9pm, and there are TONS of carts serving food and booze that stay open after the bars because people are out until 5am while it's cool outside.

Comment

• Yeah. Lesley's stupid parents always bitch about how they have to get all gardening done before 7 am because you can't be outside after without boiling. It's just getting worse too. We are so fucked.

Comment

• that fucking storm this weekend was a doozy/ Went from no snow on Friday morning to over a foot by Saturday morning.

Comment

• I fucking wish. It's over 25 degrees higher than our average December. It got to like 55 degrees late Saturday night. Otherwise it's been 75-80 and fucking humid and gross since Thanksgiving. Sarah keeps asking about moving to New England.

Comment

• I hate our weather. It's the worst.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Honestly, if we had no renovated the house I think we would be very seriously looking to move right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        that fucking storm this weekend was a doozy/ Went from no snow on Friday morning to over a foot by Saturday morning.
                        we got walloped with snow as well. The good news is that we're in the 50s with rain on Wednesday so a lot of that snow is going bye bye.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• this weather is so fucking odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            this weather is so fucking odd.
                            You guys are looking at a Snownado tonight.

Weather be crazy.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking hurricane winds covering Socal to Michigan for the next week. It's 80 degrees, when it's usually 50. Fucking hell.

Comment

• Yeah, the wind the last few days has been ridiculous. Temps in the 60’s for the past three days, now rain for three days and by Sunday we should be back to “normal”. I’m not going to lie, though, the warmer temps up here have been a nice little break. It lets the kids play outside without freezing their fingers off. But 60 is bearable. 80’s in December? No thanks.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X