Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 and nothin' but blue sky.

It's like Louis Armstrong is playing outside or some shit.

Errybody's smiling in the face of illogically temperate weather.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      *Pulls a mic out of her pocket, turns it on and clears throat. Flicks both Billy and B_Metal off*
      I'll remind you of this when it's 127 degrees with the heat index this coming summer.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Record-lows recorded here last week during my life-time. Time to re-evaluate how many layers one's person can comfortably accommodate.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Where's ya global warming now, eh Gore?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Best friend and I were driving back to see a mutual friend and his new shop at a local flea market. Spur of the moment decision, we decide to hit the Target in Howell, to do some browsing. Park the car, start walking towards the entrance, bitching about the cold.

That's when we saw her - Tall, young, gorgeous brunette, long black hair stylishly cut. Sunglasses. Blood red lipstick. Short winter coat, open a bit at the top. Miniskirt. Long, muscular, sexy as hell legs, with black stiletto pumps (think she wore stockings - wasn't 100% sure). Gold bling around her neck. Walking out of the store, with every guy stopping dead in their tracks as she walked by. This lady was clearly rocking Park Avenue style, so what the hell was she doing at a Target in the sticks?

She looked like a supermodel (definitely rocked a Lynda Carter vibe) or was someone's trophy wife, and if the cold was bothering her, she certainly didn't betray it. My best friend almost, ALMOST did a 180 (hell, he's single, I encouraged him to go after her and take a shot), but he stopped and said "Nah. Lay you even odds a girl like that's going to be high maintenance. I don't have the money or lifestyle to offer her, or patience for that shit."

I could see his point - she was definitely out of our league. Still, those legs...

Regardless, definitely perked up our day considerably. Ah, the power of women. It's a wonder y'all aren't taking charge and running things - it'd be SO easy if you decided to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              It's a wonder y'all aren't taking charge and running things - it'd be SO easy if you decided to.
              Right, because before we got the right to vote, own property, and do what we wanted with our own bodies, that whole tits and ass thing worked out for us soooo well prior to 1920!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Well Lisa you'll have to forgive Tim, some of us weren't around before the roaring 20's.

Lulz *sorryfortheoldjokebrofist*
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  Right, because before we got the right to vote, own property, and do what we wanted with our own bodies, that whole tits and ass thing worked out for us soooo well prior to 1920!
                  Listen, lady, if you're going to bring logic into this...

My apologies if I offended the fairer sex on the boards, for that was not my intent. I fully support and long for true equality 'twixt the sexes. Equal pay for equal work, women's bodies are theirs to do with as they please, I'm 100% for pro-choice, etc. In fact, I also long for the day we have a female president, as long as it's not Palin. Sweet Hocken, not her.

Also, please note that I never once mentioned tits and ass. It was her legs that did it. Nice legs = Timothy225's kryptonite. Just sayin'.

ETA: You just wait, B! When my Metamucil kicks in, by thunder, I'll turn the hose on ya! Now get off my lawn and TURN DOWN THAT DAMN ROCK N' ROLL MUSIC! It's almost 8:00! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!
                  Last edited by Timothy225; 12-05-2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Damn, Josh comin' out with a quick one! SNAAAAP!!!

(Psssst, Tim? He was aiming that joke at me, not you!)
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Apparently Tim may have been around back then. Lulz. Plus Lisa you know I don't see you as old. But the joke was toooo easy. Although once I hit 40 I'm changing my name to B_MetaMucil. Thanks Tim!!!

Comment

• Too fucking cold.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
                          Although once I hit 40 I'm changing my name to B_MetaMucil.
                          I LOVE THAT!

Comment

• Hello fall temps (finally). Thank you for giving Scotty the crazies this morning. I was wanting to sleep in.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Cold as hell (high of something like 16 degrees today) with a ton of snow. I hate this state.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lived on the edge last night as I drove down Laurel Canyon in the rain!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X