No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazing 55 degree sunny day out right now. But Monday we are supposed to get a hard freeze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      We've got 27 degrees and some snow falling here. Had some yesterday - total for us will be about 3-6 inches. I also heard at the outpatient surgery center there's a damn good chance for a nor'easter Tuesday and Wednesday.

Hey, if it keeps me home from work...
      It snowed pretty hard yesterday, but none of it stuck - it all melted pretty much once it hit the sidewalk.

Today, my mom and stepdad said this morning it was snowing HARD in Atlantic City, and was very much sticking. Then on my walk back from the vet, it got really really cold and started snowing again. A little bit, then gradually heavier. So we'll see.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        An amazing 55 degree sunny day out right now. But Monday we are supposed to get a hard freeze.
        'Bout fucking time.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          Today, my mom and stepdad said this morning it was snowing HARD in Atlantic City, and was very much sticking.
          God DAMN it, it NEVER SNOWS ON THE BOARDWALK! What are you trying to do?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I got about 5 inches of snow last night. It is supposed to keep snowing and then turn to sleet later this afternoon. Its a Winter Wonderland outside right now. And if you have every been in the south during a winter storm-its all shut down. My college closed last night before a drop of snow ever hit the ground.

Comment

• My brother's wife posted a bunch of pictures from Arkansas, and they are getting it pretty good there. Almost made me jealous until I realized it's fucking Arkansas. This is our coldest week so far, meaning it's going to be highs of about 50 all week. Keeping the cocoa and oatmeal close by.

Comment

• 3-5" coming tomorrow.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah our "hard freeze" is going to last about one day. Lulz @ Texas "winters."
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• About 6" of the white stuff, starting Tuesday afternoon/evening into Wednesday. Probably won't matter much, as NJ's gotten embarrassed over how the last snowstorm was handled. Plows, etc. will be all over the place doin' their jerb by morning rush hour.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh man, it's not just snow. But it's snow that's conductive to hooliganism!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDBc0tfCM14
                          Last edited by PHEDG; 01-10-2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Expecting 5-8 inches after 3PM today... and the inevitable 30 point IQ drop of every driver in the Delaware Valley will no doubt follow.

To paraphrase Roy Batty...

"Time... to drink."

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              Expecting 5-8 inches after 3PM today... and the inevitable 30 point IQ drop of every driver in the Delaware Valley will no doubt follow.

To paraphrase Roy Batty...

"Time... to drink."
                              We're getting it now.

Make it a double.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• super slippery out today. meh. almost died...
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X