No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so nice to not have it snowing right now. Only 2 more months of this shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still snowing here. I feel like I'm 80 years old from all the shoveling.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I wonder if Ceej is gonna have a heart attack while he's shoveling. That would be a horrible way to go. Doing something you hate.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I figure he'd pay the neighbor kid to do it.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• agreed with Rob...it's nice to have a minor respite from the snow. I actually had a decent drive in to work today...SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Made it here in standard 30 mins. Woot.

Comment

• Okay, I take back what I said. It's official - we haz blizzard.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• and cheezburger?
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Well, a veggie burger, so not nearly as good. But we waz in a rush!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• drive safely, Lisa.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Taking the subway, my good man! It's the transportation of choice for today's stylish NYer!

Comment

• Today, my office and all the courts are closed as the Eastern Seaboard is enveloped in a huge blizzard. Biggest I can remember for years. One of my wife's friends, who lives a short distance away, called us & told us she would be taking her 3 kids to a nearby hill to go sledding late this morning, and asked if we'd like to take our son along. We did, and had a truly fun time. His grin as he slid down the hill in varios forms of sled was truly heartwarming. And I helped shovel her friend's car out, which prompted my wife to whisper to me as she walked past that I'm gonna get reeeal lucky tonight. And we have some of her aunt's excellent lentil soup for dinner (ain't nothing like hot soup after a day in the cold). So as to all worries, cares and concerns that might otherwise have plagued me today, I just have to say: Winter: Fuck it.

Now all you angry people can pelt me with snowballs. It's good packin' snow, too.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Fuck snow...

Well, I made some noodles... shoveled the walkway... had a wank.

correction...

LOVE THE SNOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lima Oscar Lima View Post
                              Fuck snow...

Well, I made some noodles... shoveled the walkway... had a wank.

correction...

LOVE THE SNOW!
                              In the snow?
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Harder to write your name that way, unless you're Peter North.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X