No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hated having to get up at like 5 am to move my car so it wouldn't get towed before work.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Even with the warnings, watch, tomorrow they'll report there having been like 200 cars towed.

Comment

• I bet the mayor of Minneapolis is thinking "CHA-CHING!"
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          I bet the mayor of Minneapolis is thinking "CHA-CHING!"
          Totes

Comment

• Latest weather report here is for another foot of snow starting after midnight Tuesday/Wednesday. Supposed to snow well into Wednesday night. Looks like I'm working from home, which means hanging out here, that day!

Comment

• We're looking at another 7-10" between midnight tonight and 6 pm Wednesday. Nathan's worried about me going into work tomorrow night, but as I told him, Hobby Lobby doesn't close unless the mall closes. And that never happens. "Level 3 snow emergency? Who cares, get your ass to work!"
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Latest weather report here is for another foot of snow starting after midnight Tuesday/Wednesday. Supposed to snow well into Wednesday night. Looks like I'm working from home, which means hanging out here, that day!
                Yup, NY 1's weather report said "And this time, it's really coming!"
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Hobby Lobby!! Jealous!

Comment

• Fuck this shit fuck this shit fuck this shit fuck this shit. Good morning.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                      We're looking at another 7-10" between midnight tonight and 6 pm Wednesday. Nathan's worried about me going into work tomorrow night, but as I told him, Hobby Lobby doesn't close unless the mall closes. And that never happens. "Level 3 snow emergency? Who cares, get your ass to work!"
                      Neither sleet nor snow nor gloom of night will stop a man from getting the pipe cleaners and glitter he needs for his kid's art project.

Comment

• We're about to shut it down and head home I think.

Comment

• Don't you dare shut down the Hobby Lobby. Don't ya understand? That's what they want you to do!

If the Hobby Lobby goes, so does Wetzel's Pretzels. And if Wetzel's Pretzels goes. Then you can kiss this country good bye!

Comment

• What the shit is Hobby Lobby?
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't know, I figure it's like a Joann's Fabrics or some shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                I don't know, I figure it's like a Joann's Fabrics or some shit.
                                Decorative throw pillows, fake flowers, fabric, nick nacks, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X