No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeting from far west Houston all the way down to Kemah/Galveston. Chance of snow tonight.

Comment

• Wow, are they really blowing this storm out of proportion in NY. I mean, yes, okay - we have snow. Blizzardy. But it's not really sticking on the ground -it's only a couple of inches so far, maybe four or so. It's really the wind that's making it seem worse - look out the window, and it looks like the Arctic Circle with all the snow blowing around, but if you look down at the sidewalk, it's nothing. But NYC - I mean, basically, for world's toughest city, we really are pussies about the snow. This place is locked down tight, flights cancelled, our office closed at 2 PM - I mean, just crazy. Over a few inches of snow. A real blizzard was the one that hit the week before Christmas where we got about a foot or so.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Here in Philly, it is epic! Everything is shut down, even the freeways. Trains aren't running, people stranded... the end of life as we know it.

Good thing I have a Jeep! I need smokes!

Comment

• Yeah, we got slammed. It wasn't TOO bad earlier today - I almost felt guilty about not making the attempt to drive into work. However by 11 or 12 today, when we started getting the snowfall, I was glad I stayed home.

Now, I gotta get up early to shovel out our cars. 'Cause there ain't no way anyone in my development is doing that shit tonight, condo association or no condo association.

Comment

• I just went out in my yard w/ a tape measure: 15". With deeper drifts evident. I shoveled out my walk & driveway about 1 PM, and it already looks like I didn't touch it.

And it just keeps comin'. . .
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              I just went out in my yard w/ a tape measure: 15".
              Listen, weirdo, we want to hear about how deep the snow is. We don't care about that "other" stuff!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And why did you go outside to do that? That's weird.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Explains why Iggy's voice is so deep. Wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.

Again, it is the legend!

Anywho, working from home again today - FINALLY got the cars removed and parked at the church across the street, but the roads are like sheets of ice here. And the township STILL hasn't plowed out the back roads I need to take to get to work. It'll be clear later today, so I'll go to work Friday (a lot of people in my development are blowing off work today, or being told to stay home). Cleared everything with my boss, so it's cool.

Did I mention how much I hate winter?

Comment

• yeah, this is a bad winter for everyone.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Only two months left!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Only two infuriatingly long fucking months left!
                        indeed.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'm trying to stay positive so I don't completely snap.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Weather.com is saying snow on Monday & Tuesday in Beloit. High 28, low of 18. Didn't I tell you guys to work on the weather?
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I sacrificed a chicken to Jobu for ya, Howard. Sorry, it's outta my hands now.

Comment

• Howard drank Jobu's "rum."
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X