Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    We all know that it's Fred Dalton Thompson who rules 'Die Hard 2' anyways.
    He has the face of "Back in the Painting" Vigo the Carpathian (Vigo the Butch).
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      And Red October, too...

"The average Russkie don't take a dump without a plan, son..."
      And 'Days of Thunder'. The guy always plays a great 'boss' type character.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

That's nothing compared to the bitching that we received over having the Superbowl here. What do you mean the bars close at 1am?????
        Ours close at 2am, but like I said, there's plenty of Houston rappers to keep the after hours parties going long into the next day. I just really hated paying double for a rack of ribs and some brisket to BBQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          And Red October, too...

"The average Russkie don't take a dump without a plan, son..."
          He's way better than Scott "WE JUST UNZIPPED OUR FLY" Glenn
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll pretend I did not hear that.

Comment

• Alright fine,

Still pretty damn hilarious line, though.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well, that was an interesting drive home. Also, the boss is giving everybody either tomorrow or Thursday off because of this shit. Except me. Horseshit.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Supposed to be 25 in the morning. Really dreading the lack of insulation in the den right now.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by D_Metal View Post
                    Supposed to be 25 in the morning. Really dreading the lack of insulation in the den right now.
                    Dude I almost fucking died from the wind chill coming home. Had to run by Fed Ex and my sweater was all MUAHAHHAHAHAH YOU DUMB FUCK WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fat man was runnin

Comment

• Supposedly it may snow tomorrow or thursday. And I know our MN folks are like FUCK YOU, but it's supposed to be almost summer here by now.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Problem, Texas?"
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rep heem, rep heem nao!!

Comment

We all know that it's Fred Dalton Thompson who rules 'Die Hard 2' anyways.
                            [Stammers Goggle Eyed in Disbelief]

But. . . but. . . Good Lord, man! What of JOHN AMOS?
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• *jamesevansbrofist* to Iggy. John Amos needs more muthafuckin' love, folks.

Comment

• HEY GUYZ WELCOME TO CANADA
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X