X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Asians.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Can I just threaten to bang her if Cyrus doesn't re-open her Twitter and we can leave the cat alone?
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Let's not get too crazy, Jake.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Only a German kid could pull this off.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WTF!!!!! That is horrible.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Didn't want to create a new thread and my story is kinda thread related.

Drama in the cul-de-sac last night. I hear noises coming from the front yard (it's close to 9 PM) and I go investigate. My neighbor is outside, in his front yard beating the holy shit out of his son (prob 16 yrs old). Also choking him from time to time (kid's on the ground). The wife is crying hysterically. The daughter is yelling at the top of her lungs" Daddy, daddy please stop. If you love me you'll stop." My other neighbor has her son visiting (about my age) and he's trying to get the dad to stop whaling on his son. Finally able to get the dad off the son. Cops are called. The question is asked, are there guns in the house. Response was yes. At which point the wife ran into the house, got her husband's keys (with the key to the gun cabinet) and gave them to me. Cops arrive. Ambulance arrives. Cops get my statement (and I give them the keys). I go back inside (way too many people watching in their front yards). It's not a movie folks. Apparently the son took a swing at the father. Must have been some words spoken too. Personally, I think the father way over-reacted. It's a kid. They say and do stupid things all the time. As a parent, you have to correct them. This wasn't a correction. It was a complete beat down. Kid's right face was smashed (and right eye completely swelled shut).
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Holy hell.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• RAMPAGE.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's some Tallahassee scolding.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seriously. If I had one word to describe the look on that guy's face? Rage. Also, he had tunnel vision. Completely focusing all the rage on his kid. Horrible.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Kid shouldn't have mouthed off. Especially, if the dad was strapped.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They could have used a good douching from some Dog: The Bounty Hunter pepper spray

Comment

• Goddamn gypsies.

The schoolgirl, of Sliven, Bulgaria, fell pregnant within just two weeks of her 11th birthday.

She gave birth last week with 19-year-old husband Jeliazko Dimitrov at her side,

"I'm not going to play with toys any more - I have a new toy now," Kordeza told Britain's News of the World newspaper.

Comment

• Not a kid but still, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Harvard Law Grad sets fire to 9/11 chapel
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                ggguuuuuhhhhh
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X