No announcement yet.

What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mother's thing about him possibly having friends with high tech surveillance equipment reeks of paranoia.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, apparantly it is VERY easy to get a plane off the ground. Landing? Not so easy.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• No that's not a tear, water splashed on my face....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Zero-tolerance policies are fucking stupid. So fucking stupid.

“There is no parent who wants to get a phone call where they hear that their child no longer has two good seeing eyes because there was a scuffle and someone pulled out a knife,” said George Evans, the president of the Christina district’s school board. He defended the decision, but added that the board might adjust the rules when it comes to younger children like Zachary.
          What a fucking tool.

Comment

• Shit, I remember when I brought my Texas Chainsaw Massacre prop chainsaw to school for show-n-tell and proceeded to take down a 100+ year old redwood.

Oh, how the times have changed.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Took down a tree with it? WELL IT WASN'T A PROP THEN WAS IT
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                Took down a tree with it? WELL IT WASN'T A PROP THEN WAS IT
                I told them it was or I wouldn't have been allowed to bring it.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I've cracked the case: they've been raised by the worst fucking pussified (and manipulated) people on Earf and we are going to have a post-boomerpocalypse if we don't man the fuck up.

Where's the fucking IP for this premise, eh?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    I've cracked the case: they've been raised by the worst fucking pussified (and manipulated) people on Earf and we are going to have a post-boomerpocalypse if we don't man the fuck up.

Where's the fucking IP for this premise, eh?
                    WHINE OF THE DEAD - You'll wish you had a helicopter parent. Or just a helicopter.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I think you may have something there, sir.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WHAT...THE...FUCK?! Honestly, I wish punishment here was more like the Asian countries. Fuck, those kids would fucking learn after pulling something like that.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yeah, I posted that in the Florida thread. Over a goddamn video game. Fucking youth today. haha.

Comment

• I shouldn't laugh, but I did. And still am. What the hell?

This is the kid's father's website: http://www.thepsyiencedetectives.com/

lulz.

Comment

• Such a hoax, I called it from the start of this. There was no kid ever in this ugly thing, dad just wanted some publicity.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• So most of our major news networks spent half the day enraptured by the antics of some little shithead and his retard parents. Awesome.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X