What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JESUS CHRIST.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• looks like microwaved Jesse Ventura with a ratty fucking glam-rock wig
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Jesus! That poor kid is probably traumatized!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Where does her chin/neck begin/end?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Where does her chin/neck begin/end?
            At her FUPA.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Lulz at FUPA!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                At her FUPA.
                This fucking board is going to give me a nervous breakdown interspersed with blood vomits today between Vin in fishnets and this post riiiiiight here.

So, in conclusion, good work.

~

Comment

• So yeah, I didn't realize that area had a name. I can't unsee the images that Google showed me when I searched for FUPA.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Also, gunt.

~

Comment

• Yeah, well, I just got more rep for that one "FUPA" joke than I ever have since I've been here! LULZ!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                        Yeah, well, I just got more rep for that one "FUPA" joke than I ever have since I've been here! LULZ!
                        To be fair, mine was more of a "do something to fight off the tidal wave of nausea thanks to the mental image" kneejerk reaction.

~

Comment

• Oh, you loved it, baby!

Comment

• Of course!

Also, speaking of kids, to the two fratbro-type interns who just came in yapping back and forth about some girl that one of them banged: can we guys stop talking about sex-positive women as "sluts"? There's nothing wrong with them, and they're doing you a favor by fucking your brains out. We need more of this.

...I need more of this.

Thanks in advance.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              can we guys stop talking about sex-positive women as "sluts"? There's nothing wrong with them, and they're doing you a favor by fucking your brains out.
                              Jake, in all honestly, total snark aside, this is one of the things I've always admired about you, and I remember the conversations over at CHUD. It's so totally refreshing to see a guy who refuses to go along with the old fall-back of calling women sluts if they happen to enjoy sex. I mean, if a guy enjoys sex, weeell, he's just doin' what comes natural! But women get the worst of both sides - she'd better be willing, she'd better be sexy, but if she enjoys it, she's a whore. It's such a fucking double-standard, and it's really refreshing to hear a guy call other guys out on that. So thank you, as always!

Comment

• If anyone's a whore around here, it's me...

Comment

Working...
                                X