POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Capitol Building CCTV feeds showed Rep Louie Gohmert GOP-TX, Rep Jim Jordan GOP-OH, Rep Matt Gaetz GOP-FL, Rep Lauren Boebert GOP-CO, Marjorie Taylor Greene GOP-GA, Paul Gosar GOP-AZ, Andy Biggs GOP-AZ were involved in giving ‘reconnaissance’ tours to groups

Like I said, just the beginning.
    I wouldn't piss on any of them BEFORE this news. Lowest of the low.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THROW THE BOOK AT THEM. Especially that dumb cunt Boebert and her pederast husband.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Apparently one of the GOP twat waffles who wouldn’t know the truth if it came up and slapped her in the face with a Bible is going to move to impeach Biden the day after inauguration. There are no words.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Apparently one of the GOP twat waffles who wouldn’t know the truth if it came up and slapped her in the face with a Bible is going to move to impeach Biden the day after inauguration. There are no words.
          She's one of the ones that could be in prison by summer. So, not worried about it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• All of those Troy listed are horrible on their own accord THEN you add the Trump stuff & it's like WHO THE FUCK RAISED YOU?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha, that fuckstick with the giant confederate flag that stormed the Capitol was arrested. Love it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I took great delight in hearing the Qanon Shaman got arrested. More arrests to come! Yay!

Comment

• I'm taking even greater delight with regards to the Qanon Shaman's mother saying that her little snowflake can't eat prison food because it isn't organic! Maybe she should have taught him that if he goes to prison, he's not going to be treated special...well, maybe except by his new boyfriend, Bubba!
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Trump's apparently freaked out over the Nixon comparisons and lashing out at anyone that asks him to resign. Main reason he won't quit: Pence won't pardon him.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm hoping Trump doesn't try pardoning everyone involved in the Capitol riot. It'd be just like him to do something that stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Haha, that fuckstick with the giant confederate flag that stormed the Capitol was arrested. Love it.
                        Isn’t that what Confederates do? Surrendering?

Comment

• Zing!

Comment

• The NRA just officially declared bankruptcy.

Going to grab a shareable version of the press release once Newsroom has it.

Comment

• https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tcy-protection

Comment

• hahah good.

Comment

Working...
                                X