Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    IPutin’s winning big time.
    The WTC attack was the most successful terrorist act in world history. All this shit starts there.

Comment

• Yeah. But destabilizing as much as dividing the country?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Troy just reports this stuff, and he obviously has an inside track on the info, so I always give him the benefit of the doubt.

It's just frustrating, though, that Trump continues to fucking skate through all this, when anyone else would've been tried, convicted, and or imprisoned/executed/wished away to the fucking corn field by now. Throw in his psycho fanbase who keep threatening violence if anything happens to their Fearless Leader, and we get nothing but hesitation after hesitation.

I'd counter, however, on having the GOP do anything to him, as they constantly prove how fucking wishy-washy they are. They had multiple chances to lay into Trump, especially after January 6 when a lot of Republican Congressfolk were looking at getting pummeled or worse during the riot and Pence almost got killed. When the time came to vote to impeach him and keep him from running again, they wussed out because the thought of them not getting reelected and keeping their cushy gigs in '22 and beyond outweighed them doing the right thing, proving they give exactly zero fucks about their own constituents.

Only hope I see is if Trump gets some devastating medical news that keeps him from running or an asteroid hits him while he's playing golf.
        They wussed out in the past because they were scared of his base. The distance and time from Jan 6th in winning elections and polls has proven supporting him is not favorable to winning the bigger game.

You can win among wack-a-doos with Trump, but you can't win with the elderly, undecideds and other key groups with Trump. In fact, Trump backed individuals now see 300% less in political donations from major backers now.

Between Trump and the Right losing on major voting issues, that one-two punch costs them at every single turn.

And the whole been saying this since 2016, well that's because this is how long it takes to unravel a fucker who staged possibly the worst infiltration of the Federal Government in this country's history.

Trump isn't winning in 2024, if he gets to legally run at all. But if he announces before midterms he siphons votes and attention away from toss-up states and helps to undermine the GOP agenda.

Nothing in America is worse than the casual Defeatist attitude of the Left.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's like Trump's lawyers want to get themselves and Trump busted. Trying to access Dominon's voting machine data in key states? The hell were they thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            It's like Trump's lawyers want to get themselves and Trump busted. Trying to access Dominon's voting machine data in key states? The hell were they thinking?
            We're at a point where it's just going to keep coming 1-2 new things a week.

That being said, I do agree with National Security assessments that we're going to have an event between Labor Day and Halloween. Too many stupid people are angry and organizing with Trump's blessing.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• oh without question something's going to happen. I really hope that security is tight around Biden, Harris, and Pelosi.

The good news is that all of this shit seems to have swung the pendulum on the middle voters to the left. if things keep progressing like this up until the election in November, the Dems could be in pretty amazing shape for the next two years.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The first of the Dirt Files semi leaked about 2 hours ago and then got scrubbbbbbbed.

I wonder if ol' Gaetz will throw himself on the mercy of the court to buy dear leader some time.

But, of the other shit that started dripping out and the overall context of everything. It's stunning to see how far all of this went and how the precision action points were so fucking obvious that the dum-dums didn't even think of it.

It also explains why they jumped on Bannon's ass the first chance they got. That fucker is the key to understanding the data mining, the hacks and the extortion files on a fundamental level. Roger Stone was 50/50, but he had a dirt file while Bannon didn't.

Comment

• If you want a starting point, this Guardian piece gives a micro history of where it all began: https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...x-bannon-trump

Epstein, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen and others are going to come back up again because of all of this.
                  The fucking patterns of everything make so much god damn sense now that it's like I'm not worried about what the public discovers, it's what these fuckers are going to do once this shit is out in the open.

And my fucking eye locally is on Rand Paul's squirrely ass, because I strongly believe he's going to try to leave the country.

Comment

• Rand Paul is the obvious Russian agent at this point.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's so much to it than that. But as of 10:30 pm last night and officially at 8 am this morning, all of those files are in the Federal Court System and sealed, so I'd be shocked to see them leak again.

Rand Paul being a dirty Russkie sympathizer is on the fucking low-end of everything.

Comment

• That being said, it's going to be really awesome to see Liz Cheney serve as a Jill Stein/Ross Perot figure in 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          If you want a starting point, this Guardian piece gives a micro history of where it all began: https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...x-bannon-trump

Epstein, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen and others are going to come back up again because of all of this.
                          The fucking patterns of everything make so much god damn sense now that it's like I'm not worried about what the public discovers, it's what these fuckers are going to do once this shit is out in the open.

And my fucking eye locally is on Rand Paul's squirrely ass, because I strongly believe he's going to try to leave the country.
                          that link is fascinating shit. Of course it would be some 20-something Canadian vegan who brought the downfall of society lol. Martin always acting like Canada is so superior. IT WAS YOUR OWN PEOPLE THAT DUPED OUR DUMB PEOPLE MARTIN. hahahah
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is the thread that best encapsulates the gist of what leaked yesterday. https://twitter.com/tomiahonen/statu...95941866471424

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

that link is fascinating shit. Of course it would be some 20-something Canadian vegan who brought the downfall of society lol. Martin always acting like Canada is so superior. IT WAS YOUR OWN PEOPLE THAT DUPED OUR DUMB PEOPLE MARTIN. hahahah
                              WE ARE SUPERIOR. HE’S VEGAN!

Seriously we have our share of dumb. It’s really not as extreme as America.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                This is the thread that best encapsulates the gist of what leaked yesterday. https://twitter.com/tomiahonen/statu...95941866471424
                                If it's legit, I'd be amazed if all of those named aren't charged with high treason.

Comment

Working...
                                X