POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Cohen tipped off a buddy at Trump Tower about the fire roughly before it broke out.

So, that happened.
    Not sure what this means. I may be having a stroke but I'm not comprehending.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Not sure what this means. I may be having a stroke but I'm not comprehending.
      NY Times piece about the fire brings up that one of Cohen's associates was notified about the fire before the NYFD. While he lived on the 44th floor, he was given a chance to and I quote.

Dennis Shields described his conversation with Cohen: “He said, ‘Are you in the building?’ I said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘You better get out ASAP.’ That’s how I knew to get out, otherwise I’d still be in there.”

While it isn't direct malfeasance, much of what the NYFD is finding is showing that something was up.

Parts of that floor had sprinklers removed and other disabled. It started in a specific area of the floor and was then allowed to grow unchecked until neighboring residents called it in.

The only fatality is a lone occupant near the fire source who either a) died from smoke inhalation or b) related fire trauma.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ok, I get it now. Sorry, tired and wasn't putting it together.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Ok, I get it now. Sorry, tired and wasn't putting it together.

It's cool. I'll be there soon.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I am assuming the fire was related to burning of documents. I know it's unlikely but I don't out anything past these incompetent morons at this point.

Comment

• That was my guess as well. And that was before I read what Anderson just posted. Someone wake me when this nightmare is over.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• When I heard about it, I joked with Tim about the paper shredder catching fire again.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  It's cool. I'll be there soon.
                  Old age is something you don't want to...... what was I saying?

Comment

• Yeah, I just woke up from passing out myself.

That being said, there's been a lot of story maintenance and smaller events this past week.

That kinda shit happens, but you've still got that Comey interview looming on the 15th. Something is bound to erupt before then.

Comment

• I can't decide what's going on in that pic going around of Trump in a trenchcoat. Photoshopped? Weird angle? Both?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• photoshopped. He's bad but he's not that bad.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The FBI raided Michael Cohen today.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/0...ael-cohen.html
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              The FBI raided Michael Cohen today.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/0...ael-cohen.html
                              about Fucking time.

Comment

• They raided his NY hotel room as well.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...new-york-hotel

Comment

Working...
                                X