No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What gets me is even after all of this bullshit, while they were holding the confirmation hearings, is that there were still Congressmen that were voting not to confirm Biden (including one from NJ).

Where the fuck are these peoples' brains?! When the good Lord was handing out brains, did they think he said "trains" and say, No, thanks, I already have a set"?!
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
        What gets me is even after all of this bullshit, while they were holding the confirmation hearings, is that there were still Congressmen that were voting not to confirm Biden (including one from NJ).

Where the fuck are these peoples' brains?! When the good Lord was handing out brains, did they think he said "trains" and say, No, thanks, I already have a set"?!
        They're traitorous trash that needs to be treated as Enemies of the United States.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 5th fatality confirmed 20 mins ago. Capitol cop dead from injuries after being struck in head with extinguisher by one of the terrorists.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• They should charge EVERYONE there with the murder as they were committing a felony that led to that death & charge the officers that were posing with terrorists and letting them gain entrance.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There'll be lawsuits a plenty, no argument there. Federal and local levels, plus personal as well as new laws and security measures. And challenges to all of the above. And you just KOW somebody will try to sue Trump over this, too.

The whole thing is a lawyer's wet dream.

Comment

• Impeachment vote in the House no later than Wednesday.

Comment

• 55 terrorists arrested with over 30 cases pending for people that fled the Beltway.

Also, https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...ter&via=mobile

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sydney Powell getting sued for 1.3 BILLION dollars.

Awesome. She's a cunt.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That redneck fuckstick who was photo'd in Pelosi's office and bragging about "not stealing her mail, I left a quarter" got arrested.

My favorite dissonance part of this is that this fucker got a PPP loan earlier in the year. GOVT BAD BUT MONEY GOOD
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ah, Federal level charges. Welp, that's the last we'll see of that "patriot" for about 20 years. Same with damn near everyone else that's getting looked at by the FBI.

Good. Now get after all those supremacist groups while you're at it.

Comment

• Dumb lady that got trampled and died yesterday was carrying "Don't Tread on Me" flag.

This is like cosmic karma.

Comment

• First article of Impeachment drafted and unveiled.

Vote on Article 1 as soon as Monday afternoon.

Article 2 is still being worked on.

Comment

• MAKE IT HAPPEN GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Working...
                                X