No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're fucked no matter what. Biden wins, these goofs who buy into Trumps shit will only ramp up the nonsense.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Even if Biden somehow eeks this out by mail-in ballots from Pennsylvania and Michigan...and it doesn't get killed in the courts...what a fucking failure. I never want to hear the names Pelosi, Biden, Obama, Schumer, Clinton ever fucking again. Go fucking die and let the people that do something run shit.

Comment

• What a lot of people are glossing over is this is the last rodeo for a lot of political mainstays for the last 40 years.

Typically, anyone north of 75 has seen their last major run.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Slight lead in Michigan. Could be the ball game if Biden holds it. Hopefully that million votes in PA goes to him overwhelmingly.

Comment

• Going by the numbers and zero spin, Biden pulls it off.

But, Holy Shit. This has to be the messiest direct fight win in recent memory. 2000 was a lot closer than this, but messier on optics.

Just from a sheer statistical, operational and deployment stance...this whole thing exploded into a shit show for both sides.

Naturally, I expect all of the establishment to take the wrong message from it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• NYT was saying it's like a 65% chance Georgia is going Biden too.

Also, has anyone been more worthless at their fucking job than Nate Silver?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                NYT was saying it's like a 65% chance Georgia is going Biden too.

Also, has anyone been more worthless at their fucking job than Nate Silver?

Living around and dealing with data nerds on a daily basis, no one can understand the love affair with Silver.

Especially the people who do this shit professionally. I have constant contact with an 86 year old alcoholic pollster who could tell me what color shit Mitch took before Silver could make a solid decision.

FUN FACT: Biden has now received more votes than anyone in US History.

Comment

• Silver is a failed Daryl Morey.

Comment

• Troy: what's the word on the senate? Any chance of getting to at least 50/50?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      NYT was saying it's like a 65% chance Georgia is going Biden too.
                      I?d love to know where they?re pulling that from? The dumpster fire has a 100,000 vote lead with 94% of the votes counted.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Troy: what's the word on the senate? Any chance of getting to at least 50/50?

Hitting 50/50 is the goal now with Harris as the tiebreaker.

Too many jump balls for my liking.

What's helping for Biden is ATL, Philly and a few other urban metros haven't been completely counted.

Comment

• this country sucks. we do need another civil war.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            this country sucks. we do need another civil war.

I don't wish that shit on anyone.

Comment

• At this point a majority of the country can fuck off and die for all I care.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                this country sucks. we do need another civil war.
                                My buddy that engineers weapons for a military contractor in Arizona is buying up a bunch of 11.5" upper kits for AR's before he quits and gets a teaching job because his conscience can't take it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X