No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with McConnell flexing his biceps, and his pendulous bullfrog jowls, about wrapping up the trial as quickly as possible (no witnesses?) what are the chances for a fair trial in the Senate?

Pelosi's hinting she may hold off sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate until she's sure the Republicans are gonna play ball and do things properly.

All I know is, I'm watching this motherfucker when it hits C-SPAN.

Comment

• I'm fine if she refuses to send it to the senate until next election. Trump wants a quick exoneration more than anything...don't give it to him.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I'm fine if she refuses to send it to the senate until next election. Trump wants a quick exoneration more than anything...don't give it to him.

She's going to sit on it and start building a case for more articles.

This isn't about giving the Senate a chance to flex. This is about spending 2020 putting Trump's laundry in the streets.

Tax returns
        Foreign investments
        Property concerns
        Mar-A-Lago
        Epstein connections
        the whole shebang.

Plus, if he fucks up and flakes out again with a foreign party...they can go back and hit him again.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• AH! She's playing a long game! All of Trump's bullshit gets revealed, and he has the impeachment trial hanging over him like a Sword of Damocles right when he's campaigning for reelection.

I'm suddenly optimistic for 2020.

Comment

• Well, Iranian Military Defense just shot down a Ukranian passenger jet.

Because why not keep the soap opera going.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Well, Iranian Military Defense just shot down a Ukranian passenger jet.

Because why not keep the soap opera going.

What's nuttier is that people are trying to open source manipulate the flight records to show it's still in the air or it crashed into the Mediterranean or its hovering over Pakistan.

Plus, Boeing says they have no info on the flight other than it was one of their units taking off from Tehran.

Comment

• Wait. The Iranian shot it down?

Full of Iranians and Canadians?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Wait. The Iranian shot it down?

Full of Iranians and Canadians?

It's what it looks like. All kinds of weird fuckery going around concerning the flight data before the crash, weird signals being sent after, and then Ukraine retracting their state department statement that it was engine failure.

Comment

• I get that, but at this point I’m surprised Putin wasn’t blamed yet.

Comment

• Well, technically, that Boeing DID suffer a mechanical failure.

A failure brought upon by a missile, but still...

Comment

• Can't wait for the Senate to officially endorse treason by the end of the week and the MAGA chuds to become even more insufferable.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Can't wait for the Senate to officially endorse treason by the end of the week and the MAGA chuds to become even more insufferable.
                          Would love that but Repub's gonna repub.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Can't wait for the Senate to officially endorse treason by the end of the week and the MAGA chuds to become even more insufferable.

They don't have the votes. If they felt more comfortable behind the scenes, they wouldn't be conceding and stalling as much in the foreground.

They're panicked that Romney's faction is going to fuck them.

Comment

• Pretty shitty that Bolton was refusing to testify to drum up book interest but LOLOL to the leak today. I assume it won't change the end result but it'll be fun to watch the GOP squirm.

Comment

• I've a feeling there's more bombshells a comin' before this trial wraps up.

Still saying Trump's not going anywhere until the election, but if all of this makes the rest of his term a personal nightmare for him, GOOD.

Comment

Working...
                                X