No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Roy Moore: apparently there's a yearbook with a message that's signed by him.

BOOM
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• hahahhahahahahaha. holy shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like Junior was a bad, bad boy.

https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/statu...84400037449729
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• oooof
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This wikileaks shit. Jesus christ Junior is such a dipshit.

Comment

• It's pretty amazing. How many times has he done the "look, guys, here's all the evidence you need! I didn't do anything wrong!" thing? What a dummy.

I'm excited for Donald's huge announcement when he gets back to DC! How much deeper will he dig the hole?!

Comment

• I'm just way more shocked that people haven't caught on to Sessions' plan.

1. Knock Moore out of Ala race.
                2. Resign
                3. Get back into the Senate.
                4. Eventually, confess to cutting a deal with Mueller.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  I'm just way more shocked that people haven't caught on to Sessions' plan.

1. Knock Moore out of Ala race.
                  2. Resign
                  3. Get back into the Senate.
                  4. Eventually, confess to cutting a deal with Mueller.
                  This has been touched on in a couple of venues. Even Maddow talked about it. The 4th bullet point is a new one, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    This has been touched on in a couple of venues. Even Maddow talked about it. The 4th bullet point is a new one, though.
                    I thought the 4th was commonly known. It's why his people are getting tossed out of the WH and why Trump refuses to speak with him.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It's been suspected for sure.

What are we in store for this week? Apart from Sessions resigning/getting fired (which seems imminent), it's unclear. I really thought that we'd have seen more arrests by now...

Comment

• The Feds work slowly. They have the budget and the patience to get what they need to send someone away for a long time.It’s why they have a 95% conviction rate.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Sessions is now telling people he's going to investigate the Clinton Foundation.

I haven't been following along that intently with his House testimony today, but dude...there are a lot easier ways to retire than investigating the Clinton Foundation.

Comment

• Trying to get QT Manson at WB details and some Last Jedi tidbits, when I get this email.

Wednesday Morning. 9am EST. Keep it on CNN, MSNBC, any of the majors.

Impeachment talk.
                            DT flying back to DC.
                            more to come tomorrow.

Hopefully, no more visions of dress shoe sized shits.

Comment

• Man, I'll be driving! How can I jack it to impeachment news if I'm keeping my hands at 10 and 2?!

Comment

• Use your feet, you double jointed so-and-so! USE YOUR FEET!!!!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed this is the big one, and not another preamble to the eventual nuke that'll take out this administration. Please let shit get real!

Comment

Working...
                                X