No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone in your country has a brain, they'll get rid of Trump ASAP. That Iran deal is gonna fuck up your economy so bad.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I mean, you really think Boeing is gonna let go of that 80 billions Dreamliner contract with Iran because Cheetos Supreme said so? Airbus too?

Dream on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I mean, you really think Boeing is gonna let go of that 80 billions Dreamliner contract with Iran because Cheetos Supreme said so? Airbus too?

Dream on.
        $20B. And they're doing pretty good thanks to new defense contracts since dipshit has taken over.

Also, it has nothing to do with a brain. Plenty of people want him gone, the vast majority. But Republicans exist only to piss off anyone that isn't a republican and unfortunately those whiny piss ants are in charge. Their entire agenda is "trigger da libz"

Comment

• My bad. 20 Bil.

And 40 for Airbus. You think money won't talk? You think all allied businesses will stop dealing with Iran?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            The Endgame is in November of 2020.
            Nope. It just feels like it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              $20B. And they're doing pretty good thanks to new defense contracts since dipshit has taken over.

Also, it has nothing to do with a brain. Plenty of people want him gone, the vast majority. But Republicans exist only to piss off anyone that isn't a republican and unfortunately those whiny piss ants are in charge. Their entire agenda is "trigger da libz"
              Also, you want to radicalize Iran even more? That's how you do it.

Comment

• Novartis is now saying they paid 1.2 million to Michael Cohen to get policy favor from Trump.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Korean Aerospace Industries is also announcing that they paid Michael Cohen $500,000 to function as an accounting advisor.

The head of KAI also recently died in a mysterious suicide.

Comment

Also, you want to radicalize Iran even more? That's how you do it.
                    Yes, they do. That's their real end game. More war. Iran is the last boogie man they can use to go to war and keep fattening their pockets. Boeing has plenty of defense contracts, and they'll make that $20B back once Bolton starts dropping bombs.

As for Airbus' $40B the right is just going to say "they're French, what do we care!" without realizing there's plenty of American Airbus jobs.

Comment

• Yeah. And you guys pay the price.

And Troy, that's some fun shit right there. So many mysterious suicides....

Comment

Yeah. And you guys pay the price.

And Troy, that's some fun shit right there. So many mysterious suicides....
                        Yup. A friend yesterday said he was so happy to not be of draft age anymore. I reminded him we are of an age that we never have a chance to retire thanks to shitty right wing economic policies. Dying in war or living in the street eating cat food, same same.

Comment

• I'd take the Army.

The food's better. Vin said so!

And draft's age is like a hooker's asshole. More elastic when needed.

Comment

I'd take the Army.

The food's better. Vin said so!

And draft's age is like a hooker's asshole. More elastic when needed.
                            The only food Vin knows is Craigslist ad drifter dick. But, that’s off topic.

Comment

• Yeah, I remember that. Was it Lola or the other woman (can't remember her name, unfortunately) who said that he did that?
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Yeah, I remember that. Was it Lola or the other woman (can't remember her name, unfortunately) who said that he did that?
                                I'm not going into it past what I said.

I just want it to be clear that V was never in the armed forces.

Comment

Working...
                                X