POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Abbott used a private bus company that has an owner that's a huge donor to his campaign. Add some corruption to the mix.
    Abbott skirted the law and pretty much got a shell outfit to take the blame. DeSantis flat out directly kidnapped and trafficked illegals across the country. They both know it's illegal, but something tells me Abbott had 1) more experience doing it 2) the foresight to get someone else to take the blame.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Until I see DeSantis or any of these fuckers actually get legal action taken and repercussions it still feels like I'm edging and get realllll sick of it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• who needs to open the lawsuit against them for this illegal transfer of people?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was reading Cannon's stall decision yesterday and the only takeaway I have is DIG UP THAT COFFIN....NOWWWWWWW!

He obviously has docs left and he knows he's fucked. So, he wants a special master to inventory what they have so he knows what they got. Meaning he has more stashed, but he's also old as fuck and can't recall what he stole and what he stashed. This is just a delay to give him an idea of what they don't have.

and for Cannon's stall tactic, even the Right is saying it doesn't last the month.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The traitor Edward Snowden is now a Russian citizen who can be conscripted to go to Ukraine.

Still waiting for that joke to have a punchline.

Comment

• Wait, we hate Edward Snowden?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I can't keep track of what's real and what's not anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Wait, we hate Edward Snowden?
                  Absofuckinglutely.
                  If he'd just exposed the internal US spying, that'd be one thing. That can be justified and reconciled as a 'good and just thing to do.'
                  This fucker went beyond that and gave away a metric fuckton of secrets to Russia. The man is a traitor, pure and simple.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've hated Snowden for close to a decade.

He's a useful idiot with woke leanings who got played because he was a low level tech operator who wanted to be bigger than he was, but was too dumb and a piece of shit to get any career movement. So, the first attention he got...he jumped on it.

No different than any of the Ivy League professors that get pinched every couple of weeks trying to give shit to the Chinese. (Seriously if you don't know about Snowden, then this will be a brand new rabbit hole for you.)

Comment

• I mean I knew he was a whistle-blower about some fucked up shit our government was doing and that JGL played him in a shitty Oliver Stone movie but never really gave much thought past that. Certainly didn't keep up on his life and shit. So is he better or worse than Assange?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I mean I knew he was a whistle-blower about some fucked up shit our government was doing and that JGL played him in a shitty Oliver Stone movie but never really gave much thought past that. Certainly didn't keep up on his life and shit. So is he better or worse than Assange?
                        Both are criminals of different calibers.

Assange is a white collar criminal/data kingpin
                        Snowden committed outright treason and his actions have gotten several people killed.

To the people that still defend Snowden, I ask this...what did he solve? Did shit get better? Did his bullshit help anything? The answer is NO. But, I like seeing people defend the scumbag.

Comment

• I don't think I ever defended him, I just know that he exposed shit that we all knew about but didn't want to admit but we all know that nothing would ever change.

Comment

• The only "good" think about Snowden was that corporate security did lock down a lot more, but that means basically nothing for the regular guy. I guess Google updating a lot of their security helps because they own everything about us, but otherwise he just got played as a foreign asset.

Comment

• I still laugh at the voice JGL used as him in that stupid movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                The only "good" think about Snowden was that corporate security did lock down a lot more, but that means basically nothing for the regular guy. I guess Google updating a lot of their security helps because they own everything about us, but otherwise he just got played as a foreign asset.
                                All of that happens without him.

He's just another one of this mid level young shits who has to be a hero and ends up taking a dump on the lives of others.

Now, he gets to go get shot in the face by a Ukranian farmer with a mounted gun on the back of a Toyota Tacoma.

Comment

Working...
                                X