• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fountain, no question.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Requiem for a Dream.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm with Matt - The Wrestler is his best all-round film, though on a technical level, Black Swan is incredible as well.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          heard 'boring as fuck' from a few people as well.
          I'd ask for something a bit more constructive. These people sound foolish.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The 'boring as fuck' people aren't cinephiles, just regular joe coworkers who are looking forward to TRANFORMERS 4 lasers pew pew pew! I take anything that they say with a grain of salt, but there's no denying that they are a vocal lot.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I figured.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• so basically me
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• because I'd rather see TF4 than Russell Crowe on an ark.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    because I'd rather see TF4 than Russell Crowe on an ark.
                    He literally has a boat to go around and punch the world, and you don't wanna see it?!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      He literally has a boat to go around and punch the world, and you don't wanna see it?!
                      I repped. Now should you.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Nope. Not interested at all to be honest. Plus I've already seen that movie. It was called "Captain Ron".

Comment

Nope. Not interested at all to be honest. Plus I've already seen that movie. It was called "Captain Ron".
                          Fucking killed me with laughter. Thanks!
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

He didn't even hit Martin Short.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's implied.

Comment

• I know most of you don't care but I had no idea that Doc Brown was in the new Sin City movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X