New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    NOOOOoooo. The editing alone is seizure inducing.
    fixed.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• NOoooooooo. haha.

I can see both sides I just find the eye stimulation amazing
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Speed Racer is amazing. Matt hates fun. TMNT looks great, Fichtner will own.

Comment

• BILLY YOU MY BOY
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• dat shredder helm doe

Comment

• right? haha. I just want to see Fichtner chew some goddamn scenery.

Comment

NOOOOoooo. The editing alone is worth the movie existing.
                It is, but Cloud Atlas is their master class in editing. It's, on that level, a masterpiece.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

right? haha. I just want to see Fichtner chew some goddamn scenery.
                  Fitchner is my favorite character actor. For that alone I'll probaly watch Drive Angry.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm with Rob and William, #TeamCorrect #TeamFuckyouseguise
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PkycgrscWVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• dude.....

Comment

• Is Noah actually out? I see a bunch of people talking about it and reviewing it, but I haven't seen one ad for it.

Comment

• I've heard from a bunch of people that NOAH is 'the worst movie I've ever seen'. It's gonna drop like a frickin' rock next weekend.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• people are hate watching it

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I've heard from a bunch of people that NOAH is 'the worst movie I've ever seen'. It's gonna drop like a frickin' rock next weekend.
                                The people that hate it are the same people that watch Dancing with the Stars, have no fucking concept of adaptation or just film sense in the basic terms.

I saw the response coming, but honestly fuck 'em. I'm tired of this country catering to the feeble minded at every fucking turn.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X