No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not since Apollo 13. I don't see a Formula 1 film about pretty people driving is going to capture hearts and minds.

But I'm a small time hood.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Back then, these F1 guys were a 20-25% fatality risk every goddman race. F1 today is still risky, but it's so far from these numbers...

Henceforth, Forrest Gump, Private Hudson and Ren McCormack had it fucking easy.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FINALLY, a standee I'd like to own.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NICE! Godzilla's makeover is pretty bad ass. Nice and spiky with just the right amount of sinister intent on that puss.

Comment

• Shit I saw.

Spoiler: September stuff 

Prisoners - Hugh Jackman has entered into a new era of giving shit. Unfortunately, only Paul Dano and Jackman got the memo.

Riddick - It's nice to see that Cannon style films can get made.

Jayne Mansfield's Car - BBT is just getting lazy now.

The Family - I liked it, I liked it a lot. It's lesser Besson, but still good.

Blue Jasmine - One of the year's best. I really do hope that Andrew Dice Clay gets an Oscar nom.

Don Jon - another film that I loved and I can send an LA person to see next week.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Those last three intrigue me quite a bit. I'm surprised to hear The Family is good, the PR shit suuuuuuuuucks so much dick, like all of the dicks. Still need to see Riddick.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Color me shocked. The Family looks like hot dog shit.

Comment

• Heard amazing things on Dice in BLUE JASMINE.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Heard amazing things on Dice in BLUE JASMINE.

If SONY will invest the money into promoting Blue Jasmine and the third Sunset movie this Fall; the Awards return will make them very happy. I can see both films getting multiple award noms, if not wins.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• WB doing a Harry Potter prequel franchise. Sure. Why not? Lord of the Rings spin-off movies will follow, mark my words.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          WB doing a Harry Potter prequel franchise. Sure. Why not? Lord of the Rings spin-off movies will follow, mark my words.

I will mark them. I. WILL.

Comment

• YOU. BETTER!
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• YOU BETTER YOU BET
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I loved Prisoners. Fucking gets you though.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X